PDA

View Full Version : My Bj,became An Angel,a Yera Ago,today

catmandu
09-21-2005, 08:24 AM
HE STARTED SHAKING,AND I WENT,TO GET HIS CARRIER,AND WHEN I GOT BACK UPSTAIRS,BJ,HAD BECOME AN ANGEL.
HE WAS SUCH A GOOD CAT,A PURE BRED SIAMESE,THAT THE BREEDER,HAD PUT WITH A FAMILY.BUT THE BRTAS,NEVER GAVE BJ,ANY PEACE,EVEV BREAKING HIS EAR.
SHE KNEW THAT BJ,WOULD FIND A GOOD HOME,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,AND HE WAS HERE,FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS.
I STILL WONDER,IF I HAD BEEN MORE ALERT,WHETHER OR NOT,I WOULD HAVE SEEN,THAT HE WASTHAT ILL.WHAT I DID WRONG,AND HOW I COULD HAVE PREVENTED HIS PASSING.
I KNOW,THAT HE IS A HAPPY CAT ANGEL,AND I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJ.jpg

JenBKR
09-21-2005, 08:34 AM
((HUGS)) What a sweet kitty. Never blame yourself, you gave her a wonderful home :)

lvpets2002
09-21-2005, 08:38 AM
:( Oh Gary I know you are so sad & just remember all the good times you & Bj was able to have.. Bj now is playing at RB & watching over his Lovingly Dad.. Bj will always be in the spirits of the heart.. (((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))

jenluckenbach
09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Here is remembering you, BJ, such a beautiful blue boy.

catnapper
09-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Gary, I am so sorry. I know you are devastated, but now he's a part of the Angel crew, and will guide many starry cats towards you.

rg_girlca
09-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Oh yes, I think most of us have said, "What if" and "If only I knew".

Gary, obviously there was some underlying illness that BJ had that you just did not know about at the time, but when you finally saw evidence that something was wrong, you acted quickly. Unfortunately, it was too late and IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT.
You know how good cats are at hiding some illnesses that get by the best of us, until it's too late.

You gave him the best 2 years of his life, loving and caring for him and that's what counts.

I know how much you miss your beloved BJ, but one day you will meet again with this precious boy.

Rest In Peace dear BJ.
You were dearly loved and will never be forgotten.

catmandu
09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
BJ.WAS SUCH A BIG PART,OF THE SIAMESE GANG,I STILL THINK,THAT I SEE HIM THERE SOMETIMES,STILL CURLED UP,WITH SAM,JOHN,BOBO,ROCCA,PRECIOUUS,AND HIS GIRL,DIANE.
I WONDER,IF SEEING THINGS,IS PART,OF GETTING OLD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJ.jpg
OR HIS SPIRIT,IS STILL HERE,AS THE SIAMESE SEEM,TO SEE HIM TOO.

CalliesMom
09-21-2005, 06:58 PM
:( Gary, you do the very best for your kitties! BJ knew love the two years he was with you and I know you will be together someday.

RIP BJ