PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hi

areias
09-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey you guys, I just figured I'd introduce myself. I've been reading for a while now, and posted a couple times. Never officially introduced me or my animals yet. :)
Well, my name's Jessica and I live in the Tampa area of Florida. I have 3 dogs, two betta's, and a horse.

My first dog is a 7 year old Akita mix named Sam. (He kind of looks like a hairy overweight brindled lab). He's our resident couch potato-not much phases him, and he will only get up to get outside when absolutely necessary. My next one is a 6 year old German Shepherd female named Casey. She was hand-raised from 3 days old, and is the sweetest thing. And finally Boomer, a 3 year old Akita/Border Collie cross. He's our resident energizer bunny. All three were rescues from Humane Societys.

I also have two betta's...Elvis and Tequila Sunrise. They are as spoiled as fish can be..Elvis is in his own 10 gallon tank. And of course my baby, a 16 year old paint mare named Molly.

I worked as a bather/brusher for a groomer, and also at a boarding kennel for the last 6 months.

It's nice to meet you all!

Jessika
09-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi Jessica, I'm Jessica too! It's nice to have more dog lovers here!! Though I've never been to Cali, my parents went there on their honeymoon. I had a chance to go there last summer but didn't have any money. :( Well enjoy posting around here!

Almita
09-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Hello Jessica! My name is Almita and I live in Mesa, Arizona and is really hot over here! I have 2 dogs and 1 bird.

My first dog is a Shih Tzu named Muneca she is also always on the couch and will only get off the couch when she has to go outside or when she sees someone eating food. My second dog is a Chihuahua name Chiquis he loves to play with the laser light chase it around, play with balls, and go nuts with squeaky toys, one unique thing about him is whenever we are all outside just to hang out by the lake he grabs a rock from a big pile of rocks he gives it to someone and someone will throw in the pile of rocks without chiquis looking and then we would let go of Chiquis and he will sniff around and find the exact one. Last but not least my bird which is a canary named Tweety Bird he is a really like yellow and has his own big black cage haha. Well this is all about my pets and I would love to see you around more on here in Pettalk and here from you and would love to see pictures of your dogs, betta fish, and your horse!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Hello and welcome to the friendliest place on the planet!

crsvstang
09-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi Jessica! Welcome to PT!:)

lvpets2002
09-21-2005, 09:04 AM
:) Welcome to PT & enjoy the talks & pictures

Kfamr
09-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Hello Neighbor!

We reside in Palm Harbor, Florida. My name is Kay and i'm mom to three rescued pups and currently looking after a dog we found. ;)

gemini9961
09-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Hello, I am another neighbor. I live about an hour north of Tampa. Dade City area to be exact. Welcome to PT!! :)

Jadapit
09-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Jessica! Welcome to PT!:D My name is Donna, those are my fur kids in my sig. I also have a cat named Copper. I hope you can post some pictures of your fur kids we would love to see them.

JenBKR
09-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! I am owned by the two kitties and dog in my siggy. You'll love it here!

Lobodeb
09-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Hello! I'm Debby and I'm owned by the three brats you see in my siggy. Can you tell where I live? ;)

This is the greatest group of people on the net. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Samantha Puppy
09-21-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm Jaime. I'm 27 and currently owned by 1 dog, Samantha; and 4 cats - Kirin, Sushi, Kimi and Maya. In about 3 more months, I'll be a slave to my firstborn child, a boy.

Ginger's Mom
09-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi Jessica, and welcome to Pet Talk. I am Joyce and I am very happily owned by the American Eskimo mix you see in my signature. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your babies.