View Full Version : aaaawww I have to have these

GoldenLuv
09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
I think i am gonna get a pair of these for starr these are just tooo adoreable

http://dog.com/Prod_images/p45580.jpg

AllAmericanPUP
09-20-2005, 11:08 PM
they are very cute

i wanna get some for Eli(black of course..he might kill me if I got him pink hahahah)

GoldenLuv
09-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by AllAmericanPUP
they are very cute

i wanna get some for Eli(black of course..he might kill me if I got him pink hahahah) lmao he just might..

petco has the black one..

I think my starr would look like a movie starr in them..:D

Jessika
09-20-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry but I've never been one for "accessories" for pets.. they just don't need them rofl and I think a lot of them just look ridiculous

AllAmericanPUP
09-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Eli likes his sunglasses and i think he's adorable:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/allamericanpup/AADR%20fun%20show/funshow258.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/allamericanpup/AADR%20fun%20show/funshow272.jpg

your dogs wear bandannas...that's an accessory;)

Jessika
09-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Actually they don't anymore, even if I WANTED them to stay on, Jamie sees it as something to yank Charlie around by, so I have to take them off anyway.

Besides, I don't see bandanas being accessories so much as... sunglasses, hats, shirts, jackets, nailpolish... etc. None of that froo-froo stuff and some people just go waaayy overboard with it. :o

luvofallhorses
09-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Jessika
I'm sorry but I've never been one for "accessories" for pets.. they just don't need them rofl and I think a lot of them just look ridiculous

I agree 100%! The only closet thing to an "accessorie" item my puppers will have is a bandana. ;)

Almita
09-21-2005, 12:34 AM
I would agree also well muneca wears a top knot like they do in her heritage and the petco hdog cutters put a bow on and a banadana so i don't think of that as an accesory i would think hats shirts nailpolish an accessory.

Flatcoatluver
09-21-2005, 02:22 PM
yeah i get my dog shirt's because it think there cute, but my dog's are hunting breeds, I put nailpolish on my dogs in the summer because they go in the lake and try to catch fish, and fish like the bright color, so my dog's end up catching fush, and i buy bandana's for my dog

animal_rescue
09-21-2005, 02:24 PM

I put shirts on my little dogs in the winter because since they are small they can't contain a lot of body heat out in the snow(and we get A LOT of snow!). So it's more than just an accessory.

edit: and those sunglasses are really cute!!:D

Flatcoatluver
09-21-2005, 02:30 PM
i know i can see my best freind's dog wearing those, mayve i should by it for her for her dog's birthday!

Jessika
09-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by animal_rescue
I put shirts on my little dogs in the winter because since they are small they can't contain a lot of body heat out in the snow(and we get A LOT of snow!). So it's more than just an accessory.

edit: and those sunglasses are really cute!!:D

See that's different though, that's a necessity and you aren't just doing it to dress up your dog and humiliate them or make them "look cute", you know? lol

AllAmericanPUP
09-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Sunglasses arent really just a cute thing, they protect your dogs eyes just like they protect yours and mine from UV rays

i find nothing wrong with buying some shirts and hats n stuff if the dog doesnt mind it.

yes people can and do go overboard and that's where i draw the line(like dressing a dog up on a day to day basis in "cute clothes" just for the fun of it)

Jessika
09-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by AllAmericanPUP
yes people can and do go overboard and that's where i draw the line(like dressing a dog up on a day to day basis in "cute clothes" just for the fun of it)

This is moreso what I'm referring to. :)

You know, people walking down the streets of New York with their little chihuahua in a handbag completely decked out in all pink (think, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton) and you can just.. TELL... by looking at the dog that.. he's definitely NOT enjoying the experience.

luvofallhorses
09-21-2005, 05:53 PM
I think if someone is going to dress up a dog, dress it up on halloween not on a daily basis....that's why there's stuffed animals ;)

animal_rescue
09-21-2005, 06:12 PM
This is moreso what I'm referring to. :)

You know, people walking down the streets of New York with their little chihuahua in a handbag completely decked out in all pink (think, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton) and you can just.. TELL... by looking at the dog that.. he's definitely NOT enjoying the experience.

You really can't say that, there are lots of dogs that LOVE to be dressed up and held!!
I had a toy poodle when I was younger and all we had to do was put on his coat and he was zooming about all happy, he loved to be dressed up and carried around.

Jessika
09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I never said ALL dogs hate it, but a lot of them you can just look at them and tell how miserable they are. :P

Yes some dogs DO love dressing up and love the attention it brings, but you can clearly tell which pups enjoy it and which ones don't!

elizabethann
09-21-2005, 06:15 PM
OMG. Eli is so cute in his glasses! Especially that hat!!! He looks like my Uncle!!