PDA

View Full Version : Edwina's Secretary ~ I miss you

kuhio98
09-20-2005, 08:08 PM
I miss your witty and intelligent postings. I miss hearing about the E's. I hope you will join us again some day. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding. We don't all have the same views about some things. It would be a boring world if we did. I know I'm not the only one who misses you.

I hope you and the E's are doing well.
Love,
Lisa

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2005, 08:12 PM
I MISS YOU TOO!

As usual, I didn't realize anything was wrong. I thought you were just taking a loooooooong vacation.

PLEASE COME BACK!!!

AND BRING THE E'S WITH YOU!!!

popcornbird
09-20-2005, 09:08 PM
SARA!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!! I miss you too....AND the E's! :(

AmberLee
09-21-2005, 12:17 AM
{{{hugs}}}

I'm missing you, Curly, and the Es so much, too.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Words are not good enough to say how much I miss you, Sara. I have no idea what is wrong either, I just thought you were on vavation..... :(
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

ramanth
09-21-2005, 08:43 AM
I have been away on vacation and didn't know anything was wrong too.

I hope you decide to come back. I'll miss you and the E's.

lvpets2002
09-21-2005, 09:10 AM
:confused: I was wondering what happened to you Sara & the E's .. Please come back & talk to us.. All at PT miss you..

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Me too. I miss hearing about naw-tee Eddie, and miss seeing Edwina in her adorable hats, and miss hearing about all your wonderful vacations and airport fiascos....

Hopefully seeing how many people miss you will entice you to come back......maybe....hopefully....? :)

Pawsitive Thinking
09-21-2005, 10:48 AM
What went wrong here? Come back to see us pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Cinder & Smoke
09-21-2005, 11:03 AM
:(

Y'all C'mone Back, ya hear!? ;)

Maybe a nice *soak* out in the the HotTub will make things better!
:cool:

We all *MISS* Ya!

/s/ :( Phred

Barbara
09-21-2005, 11:09 AM
My friend I would miss you more than I can say. But if I don't see you at Pet Talk I can contact you otherwise. What I can't without Pet Talk is seeing more of your life and of course of Eddie's and Edwina's life.

Are you sure Edwina is happy with your job as her PR agent?;)

RICHARD
09-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Hopefully seeing how many people miss you will entice you to come back......maybe....hopefully....? :)

Let's do this.

If I threaten to go sit on her doorstep until she decides to post, do you think that will help?:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Let's do this.

If I threaten to go sit on her doorstep until she decides to post, do you think that will help?:confused: It's sure worth a try! You may try singing too!:D

Cataholic
09-21-2005, 11:51 AM
I can only add to the group- come back, we miss you!!!

Johanna

lizbud
09-21-2005, 12:04 PM
I miss you too.:( This place is sure not the same with out you
and the many adventures of Edwina & Eddie.I can understand
some of what you're feeling, as my post was deleted also. I still
believe it was not fair the way this was handled. But, hey, life's
not fair a lot of times.:( Please come back if you feel like sharing
those beautiful E's with us. You ARE wanted here. :)

gini
09-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, that settles it - I will organize a California caravan to drive down to Sara's home and get her back onto Pet Talk.

Let's see - we could gather on short notice - RICHARD - GINI...........we live the closest - and we will be thirsty when
we get there.

NOW THAT OUGHT TO SCARE HER INTO POSTING!!!:eek: :D :D

Sara, you can't be having any fun - not being on Pet Talk - so
please, don't disappoint all of us - come back!

Also word has it that the E's have had no outside attention and adoration - and they are miffed!!

Vermontcat
09-21-2005, 12:14 PM
I miss you and Edwina and Eddy too!

I hate cliffhangers, will we ever find out if Eddie finally escaped through the new screen door? Will Edwina get a new fall hat? Will the two of them ever be seen cuddling? These questions and more need to be answered. Please come back and update us on the E's!

Gini, I think you and Richard should go down to see her and bring some cute firemen too!;)

Logan
09-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I heard from Sara by email last night. Her work is very busy, plus she has had her mother visiting. She will be out of town all next week for work, too. But she knows we're thinking of her and miss her.

I had emailed her because I realized that she hadn't posted since late August.

I'm assuming the E's are ok, although she didn't mention them. She did say Don is facing rotator cuff surgery when she gets back from her business trip. What fun, Edwina and Sara can play nurse!!! :)

I know she appreciates that she is missed.

Logan

Sus
09-21-2005, 04:57 PM
.... without you guys! Please come back Edwina and sweet Eddie! We miss you, Bella and I! :(

Lots of love,
Sus and Bella

rg_girlca
09-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the update Logan. :)

Have a good trip Sara and I pray that your hubby's surgery goes well.

Well Edwina, looks like you will have to put on your nursing cap for this one my dear. :D

kuhio98
09-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I heard from Sara by email last night. Her work is very busy, plus she has had her mother visiting. She will be out of town all next week for work, too. But she knows we're thinking of her and miss her.

I had emailed her because I realized that she hadn't posted since late August.

I'm assuming the E's are ok, although she didn't mention them. She did say Don is facing rotator cuff surgery when she gets back from her business trip. What fun, Edwina and Sara can play nurse!!! :)

I know she appreciates that she is missed.

Logan

Logan: Thanks for the update. I hope that when time allows she'll post again. I am on pins and needles wondering what Edwina's Halloween hat will be. That girl sure knows how to dress! :p

Randi
09-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Sara is a very dear friend to me, and I’d hate to see her leave PT - it’s just not the same without her. In fact, she is one of the most respected posters here - witty, intelligent and considerate. It would also be a cathastrophe not to be able to follow Edwina and Eddie’s escapades. :eek:

I know Sara has her reasons for not posting right now, but I can only hope that things will be straightened out.

Richard, you show up on her doorstep and SING A SONG, and she sure will get a move on - back to Chicago! ;) But if you do, remember to bring the brush, soap and things for the car washing! :D

ramanth
09-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the update Logan.

I hope Don's surgery goes well and the recovery swift. :)

lizbud
09-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Sara is a very dear friend to me, and I’d hate to see her leave PT - it’s just not the same without her. In fact, she is one of the most respected posters here - witty, intelligent and considerate. It would also be a cathastrophe not to be able to follow Edwina and Eddie’s escapades. :eek:

I know Sara has her reasons for not posting right now, but I can only hope that things will be straightened out.

Richard, you show up on her doorstep and SING A SONG, and she sure will get a move on - back to Chicago! ;) But if you do, remember to bring the brush, soap and things for the car washing! :D

Oh, that's right. I almost forgot about the car wash that was
won on a bet. Did you ever pay up Richard? :)

LoudLou
09-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Randi
...In fact, she is one of the most respected posters here - witty, intelligent and considerate. ...

AMEN!!!!

LOUD Louie & The Beans miss you and The "E's" too...

RICHARD
09-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
Oh, that's right. I almost forgot about the car wash that was
won on a bet. Did you ever pay up Richard? :)

I think the bet was called on account of darkness.:confused:

Well, If it would help, I'd do it on general principals....

I just don't want the neighbors to call the cops when I show up!!

:confused: :eek: