PDA

View Full Version : New family member commin home!

cali
09-20-2005, 07:25 PM
well I mentioned that I am getting a budgie, well my mom and I decided on a young, male fancy budgie and we decided to look around see what people had, the last place we check just received a bunch of 2 month old fancy budgies, we have our eyes on 2 or 3 but there is one that we REALLY like, he is a really pale sky blue, with pale yellow wings tail and some yellow streaks through the sky blue and white he is sooooo cute! anyway we went home prpared everything for the birdie, set up the cage, built a couple perches added a toy, the food and water dishes etc.. and we were going to pick the the bird today after my docters appointment, but the docter was like an hour and a half behind so the place was closed by the time we arrived...sooo tomorow morning we will be up bright and early to pick up our new family member soo I need name ideas!

Jessika
09-20-2005, 07:56 PM
The pale sky blue ones were always my favorite!! Good luck and congrats! :)

CathyBogart
09-20-2005, 07:59 PM
How exciting!! We will expect pictures, of course!

cali
09-20-2005, 08:42 PM
lol well or COURSE there will be pictures! here are a few of the names in consideration right now:

Vern
Mikali
Keegan
Rowdy
Flynn
Egan
Taru
Chip

chip is my moms favorite, I like it, but I really like the sound of "Taru" Flynn is an amusing name because the bird will be mine, I am a red head and what does flynn mean? "heir to the red-headed" :p

Jessika
09-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I loooove Mikali!

IRescue452
09-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Vinnie, Tony,Geovanni, Veltroni, I love mafia names for birds (the pigeon mafia lives on my neighbors roof)

cali
09-21-2005, 02:11 AM
lol so far it looks like his name will be Taru its perfect for so many reasons:

its finnish(I am half finnish)

its a unisex name since its harder to tell with the fancier babys

the "taru-taru" are cute little people in the game "final fantasy" and the birdie is cute and little

"Taru" is a weather god, and he is sky blue and white(pied) with pale yellow, like clouds and the sun

the way its pronounced is easy for a bird to say

and I really like the sound of it lol