PDA

View Full Version : Vacation pictures finally!

chrangharris
09-20-2005, 06:38 PM
We went to Lake Erie for our vacation- it was great- a little cottage right on a private beach! Very relaxing! It was the week of Labor Day so tourist season was over- very little crowds! Sorry it took so long for me to get these up!

One of our first nights we went out for ice cream. I asked if I could get a spoonful for Misha. They showed me a tiny ice cream cone- perfect for toddler hands. She loved her special treat!
g[/IMG]

She started giving us kisses on vacation- she leans in to us and makes a kissing sound. Here she is giving Daddy a kiss:
[I
We went to a Deer Park. We were given a bag of peanuts to feed all the animals. They had several deer in the open that swarmed us when we came in. They also had large pens on the outskirts with animals in it. Misha quickly figured out how to feed the animals! She adores animals of any kind and got the biggest kick out of feeding them!
[IMG]ht

Giving Mommy a kiss by the lake:
[IMG]htt
Watching the waves with Daddy:
[IMG]http://i2.p

Trying to catch some seagulls:
[IMG]http://i2.ph
[IMG]http://i2.photo

Hope you enjoyed!

finn's mom
09-20-2005, 06:44 PM
How sweet, those are wonderful photos! She's a beautiful child, as you know, and, that's adorable how she's learning to give kisses...I like them all, I can't even pick a favorite! But, the last three really tugged at my heart strings! Thank you for posting such sweetness!

CalliesMom
09-20-2005, 06:44 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/chrangharris/1ae241d6.jpg
**SQUEAL** Look at those chubby little legs! It looks like you guys had a great time. Your daughter is just precious.

Almita
09-20-2005, 10:10 PM
haha awww those are cute pictures of the baby i like the one that misha is walking or running along the beach too cute!

Jessika
09-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Those pictures are absolutely precious! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Logan
09-20-2005, 10:40 PM
You said you hoped we would enjoy and indeed, I did!!!! :) Simply beautiful pictures, all of them!!!! :D

shais_mom
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Great pics!!
Did you happen to be at Lakeside?
I went there for Church Camp twice - it's awesome.

sasvermont
09-21-2005, 06:41 AM
I love the photos. Seems as though you all had a wonderful time.

The photo of "watching the waves with daddy" is now my background on my office computer. I love that shot.

Thanks again for sharing such relaxing photos!

:cool:

sirrahbed
09-21-2005, 06:46 AM
The pictures are just wonderful!:D I think my son has a precious family - I am NOT partial either!:D :D

Glad ya'll had such fun and relaxing time.

chrangharris
09-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Great pics!!
Did you happen to be at Lakeside?
I went there for Church Camp twice - it's awesome.

We went to a little place called Lakeland Resort- it was very simple- which fit us to a tee!

Originally posted by sasvermont

The photo of "watching the waves with daddy" is now my background on my office computer. I love that shot.

Thanks again for sharing such relaxing photos!

:cool:

I feel so honored that you would pick that as your desktop-thank you! I'm glad it helps you relax during a hard day at work! :D

Daisy and Delilah
09-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Those are beautiful pictures!! It looks like you all had a lovely vacation. Misha is adorable. My fave is the one with the tiny ice cream cone. How cute!! Thanks for sharing:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-22-2005, 02:08 AM
Great pics! :D LOVE those chubby little legs - she is such a cutie-pie!!! :D

sirrahbed
09-22-2005, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Great pics! :D LOVE those chubby little legs - she is such a cutie-pie!!! :D

Her Grandma has the same legs!!:D

Nobody ever says my legs are cute :rolleyes: ;)

Pictures are wonderful Chris - you have a very creative eye for photos.:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Her Grandma has the same legs!!:D

Nobody ever says my legs are cute :rolleyes: ;)

Pictures are wonderful Chris - you have a very creative eye for photos.:D

LOL Debbie!

Talk about "out of the mouths of babes" ........

My stepdaughter once saw my MIL climbing out of the shower (MIL is VERY er.....PLUMP), and proceeded to comment in the loudest voice " Granny, you look just like a GIANT BABY"

We still havent stopped laughing about it!

lvpets2002
09-22-2005, 10:03 AM
:) Looks like we all had fun.. Great pictures & darling baby..