PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk bound again!

Laura's Babies
09-20-2005, 04:42 PM
I am leaving in the morning to go to Norfolk for a week so I probably will not be around here much that week. I am not worried about getting to the airport since they have stopped people from coming back to New Orleans.... just HOPING they will let me get to the airport!! But I AM worried about Marie trying to get back home in the traffic evuacating New Orleans again. They showed it on TV at noon is it looks like a parking lot on the interstate. Say a prayer that Marie gets back home with no problems or major delays, she will be a lone with Dakota in the van coming home.

lvpets2002
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
:) Ok you enjoy your trip & have a safe flight.. Yes we at PT will pray for Marie's drive home with Dakota to be a safe one.. Keep us posted & oh yes bring back pictures.. Me & my girls send lots whisker prayers & huggss..

catmandu
09-20-2005, 05:50 PM
WE ARE PRAYING,THAT YOU CAN BOTH GET,TO YOUR DESTINATIONS,WITHOUT TOO MUCH TROUBLE,AND THAT THAT SECOND STORM,DOES NO DAMAGE,WHAT SO EVER.WE ARE PRAYING,FOR YOU BOTH.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1112.jpg

rg_girlca
09-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Prayers on the way for you Laura and for Marie and Dakota.

slick
09-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Have a save trip. Prayers for all the travellers.

jenluckenbach
09-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Praying for everyone to have a safe trip.

furrykidsmother
09-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Have a safe trip. We will be thinking of you and Marie and hoping and praying that all goes well!!

Barbara
09-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Fingers and paws crossed for a safe trip for you and Marie. My regards to Eddie and Regina (I have no idea whether the mail or you will be quicker;))

Rie Rie
09-22-2005, 08:16 AM
I had NO problem getting home after dropping mom off at the airport, was home in the same amount of time it took me to get to the airport. Dakota cried for the first ten minutes after we left because MeME got out and didn't get back in the van, then he fell asleep until we pulled into our subdivision and then cried for MeMe again.
Rita is starting to worry as it has made a slight turn towards us, hopefully it won't turn anymore, but if it does, we're all in a world of POOP!!! Thanks for the prayers,,,,, Rie