PDA

View Full Version : A neat story...

DJFyrewolf36
09-20-2005, 03:08 PM
I was outside on my break just a few minutes ago and I saw something rather neat! In the bushes, there was this brown bird with black speckles...tan on the front with a long pointy black beak. Anyway, he (maybe a she, I'm not sure as I haven't encountered a bird that looked like this before!) perched on top of the bush and silly me said "Hello bird!" (I must look nuts to some people lol) and the bird chirped. I walked up pretty close to it and just looked for a good 10 min or so. It just stayed where it was, not looking very afraid at all!

Sigh...nature is so beautiful! The little birdy made this cloudy day a lot brighter for me!

I just had to share...:o

beeniesmom
09-20-2005, 03:23 PM
That's nice... I love those "moments" with nature too.
:)

wolflady
09-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by beeniesmom
That's nice... I love those "moments" with nature too.
:)

Me too. There's just something so peaceful about nature's creatures :)

**hugs**

DJFyrewolf36
09-20-2005, 04:24 PM
It sure makes the day a lot better! Birds at least don't call expecting you to rush something through because THEY procrastinated on it ;)

Sigh, work has got me all up in a twitch today...that's why I've been hiding on PT for the last couple of hours lol :D

Laura's Babies
09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I am glad I am not the only one that does that. I talk to the squirrels at the hospital Eddie is in when I go there, telling them how pretty they are and how glad I am they brightened my day.