PDA

View Full Version : Camera help, about pictures

lv4dogs
09-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I have a Kodac easy share CX7430 and am very computer illiterate. I don't want to risk loosing my pictures.
One question pertains to the camera, the other is just a general question.

General ?: Can I take my memory card to Walmart or the like & have it developed that way or do I have to save the pics to a disk first?

Camera ?: Can I transfer my internal memory pictures to my memory card or do I have to save them to a disk in order to get them developed?

Laura's Babies
09-20-2005, 10:58 AM
You can take the memory card to wal Mart and plug it in into their machine there, make any adjustments on the pictures, crop and all captions, all right there AND have it put on a CD too. This is the only way my daughter in law does it and Rie does it like that to of the ones she wants prints from. You can have them in a hour too!

catnapper
09-20-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't think you can transfer the picture from the computer onto the photo card. You'll have to save them to a disk.

I HIGHLY recommend trying Snapfish.com. Cheap, fast, great quality photos. Plus they are always e-mailing you free offers for prints. You upload the photos to the website, fill out the shipping and payment information, and a few days later they arrive in the mail. I was really impressed with my first order - my kids' prom pics. Over 60 pictures, and I didn't even spend $10. :) (including shipping) and the pictures came FASTER than I'd expected.