PDA

View Full Version : missing my rb gigi

caseysmom
09-20-2005, 09:41 AM
Okay I know you all will understand. Its been 9 months and this week I have been missing gigi a lot. I haven't gotten another cat, at first I wanted to now I think I need to wait until our puppy is bigger just because of the work involved.

I just wanted to rant! I don't really want another cat I want my gigi! When I see some pictures of kitty's on here it makes me miss having a kitty though.

I know the right time will come along with a cat in need and we will both be ready.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-20-2005, 09:48 AM
You will know when the time is right - in the meantime you can share purrentship of all the PT kitties!

Laura's Babies
09-20-2005, 10:38 AM
We never quit missing them, no matter how long they are gone and you will know when the time is right and the right kitty is sent to you by Gigi.

catnapper
09-20-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry the hurt still feels so raw. I do know that the perfect kitty will pick YOU one day and he/she will help ease the pain and make you feel whole again. {{HUGS}}

NoahsMommy
09-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Awwww, I'm sorry, honey. :(

I miss my Livvy every day too. I agree, that we'll never forget, but the pain melts away slowly.

You'll find the right kitty when its time. They always seem to find you when you're ready. ;)

caseysmom
09-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks you guys. I have a HUGE picture of her as my screensaver, I don't know if that is good or bad it does remind me of her all the time.

I was doing yard work and saw her headstone and thought of her I don't know what triggered this, I was pretty into boomer's journey also ....who knows, after 14 years its hard to forget.

Thanks everyone it helps to get it out.

catmandu
09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
I STILL THIK,OF MY POUNCER,WHO WOULD BE TWENT ONE,THIS YEAR,IF SHE HAD NOT PASSED ON,IN 1993.
POUNCER,YOU WERE MY FIRST CAT,AND I MISS YOU,SO VERY MUCH,AND ALWAYS WILL.
MY DEAR LITTLE GIRL.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Pouncer2.jpg

ALWAYS,IN MY HEART.

caseysmom
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Pouncer looks a bit like gigi just with no white...

I grew up with cats but gigi was my first cat as a grown up, it was just different for me.

luvofallhorses
09-20-2005, 01:25 PM
(((((HUGS))))))

orangemm
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
I know the feeling...I still miss all my dear departed kitties. Tom, Honey, Timmy, Mikey, Daisy, Dali, Charlie, Buzzy, Puddy.

I hope they're partying at the RB!

Yes, we understand..................(((((((hugs)))))))

sandragonfly
09-20-2005, 03:28 PM
oh I read you! completely! just yesterday morning, I cried over my edges who died last july 2004, looked into his pictures because has been too long now - I tried to stay away from thinking too and I went into a rant! I kept on asking why?? (!!) - :( no one could replace edges or gigi at all!! that makes things harder....

here's my (((((caseysmom))))) - I know I wonder when the pain will ever be over! (??) here, take care and hopefully you'll find something what gigi would like you to have..

..gina & edges

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
I don't really want another cat I want my gigi!

When I first lost Tubby, I felt this exact same way....and still do. Not a day goes by that I don't miss by big boy. Cracker Jack has certainly filled the void, but he is not Tubby, and I wouldn't want nor expect him to be, so there will always be a little piece of me missing.

I knew Tubby wouldn't want a kitty to pine away in a shelter while I had so much love to give. Because of that - and other reasons - I had to get another kitty right away. Cracker Jack "spoke" to me and that was all it took. The time will come when another kitty "speaks" to you and you will know it's right.

{{{hugs}}}