PDA

View Full Version : Look At This Dog On Petfinder!

elizabethann
09-19-2005, 03:31 PM
This dog reminds me of Fenway. I just emailed the organization to see if Possum will be at the SPCA Walk this Sunday so that Fenway & I could meet him. Possum is 10lbs bigger than Fenway.

Possum:
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5058399&adTarget=&SessionID=432f1c00134daddc-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Fenway:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/Fenway_baseball3.jpg

gemini9961
09-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Is Fenway maybe getting a brother???

Kfamr
09-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Here's a deal. You adopt the Fenway look-alike, and I'll adopt my Nala look-alike. Okay? ;)

elizabethann
09-19-2005, 03:39 PM
We'll see. Possum has a symbol of a child crossed out next to his post so that tells me he may not be good with children. This would pose a problem for me since Fenway is around my Neices and Nephews all of the time. I'd hate the thought of leaving Possum at home when we have family get togethers. Poor little guy. But, like I said, we'll see.

:)

Flatcoatluver
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
OMG ISN'T IOT THE SADEST THING WHEN YOU FIND YOUR DOGS LOOK A LIKE, I RECENTLY JUST FOUND ZOEY'S SISTER ON PET FINDER LUCKILY SHE GOT ADOPTED!

Flatcoatluver
09-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by elizabethann
We'll see. Possum has a symbol of a child crossed out next to his post so that tells me he may not be good with children. This would pose a problem for me since Fenway is around my Neices and Nephews all of the time. I'd hate the thought of leaving Possum at home when we have family get togethers. Poor little guy. But, like I said, we'll see.

:)
HE MIGHT NO BE GOOD WITH CHILDREN BECAUSE OF HE IS KINDA OLDER, ANMD YOUNG CHILDREN ARE MAYBE A LIL. TOO HYPER FOR HIM??? MAYBE, WE CROSSED OUT THE CHILD ON ONE OF OUR DOG'S LOOKING FOR A HOME, BECAUSE OF THAT REASON

Daisy and Delilah
09-20-2005, 10:06 AM
WOW!!!! Possum does look like Fenway. What a cute pair they would make. We would love to have another Possum on PT!!:)

Pawsitive Thinking
09-20-2005, 10:12 AM
I daren't look! I'd want them all....................hmmm wonder if there's a UK version................