PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back???

jenluckenbach
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
PUMPKIN !

If you recall, I sent him to another foster home because of how he picked on DaVinci (and Asper, and Ming, and Lizzie.....and all the weaker cats).

The foster mom sent him to our shelter because he was beating the crap out of her cat (litterally. Her cat started pooping on the bed.

Now, our shelter does not use cages, but rather rooms. But we are admittedly overcrowded. :( And Pumpkin was in the largest room that was housing 34 other cats! :eek: To be honest, he adjusted terrifically. He truly was doing well there. I was the one who felt a need to see him back in a home environment.

So here he is...............and I am actually going to give him an opportunity to live downstairs with me. :o I know that we will be having squables and probably peeing problems, but I just figured if he had the larger portion of the house instead of the smaller portion (foster rooms) that he might cause less tension. And besides, DaVinci is still here as is new baby Carolyn. Neither of them really need Pumpkin tormenting them.

WISH ME LUCK! I am going to need it. I wonder where he is??

Laura's Babies
09-19-2005, 03:10 PM
A Bully CAT? I wonder what is going on in his head?

GOOD LUCK!

Harmanie
09-19-2005, 03:10 PM
wow...good luck...I hope it works out.:)

catnapper
09-19-2005, 03:16 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!!

Luckenbach cat #17? (Shilo is after all #16)

catmandu
09-19-2005, 06:52 PM
I JUST HOPE,THAT PUMPKIN DOES NOT UPSET,THE APPLE CART,AND START BULLYING,THE OTHER CATS,AND HAS BECOME LESS AGGRESSIVE.
YOU DONT NEED CAT FIGHTS,IN YOUR PLACE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture747.jpg