PDA

View Full Version : Sweetie Pie Squeek!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-19-2005, 10:35 AM
You are so adorable!
I love the blue feathers on your bum too!
I bet you will talk some day and will be a real "looker" when you are fully grown. In fact, you are now!
What a treat for me to be the first to greet you today.
Congratulations, sweetie pie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
09-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi there, Squeek!! What a cutie you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, boy!! :D

Jax
09-19-2005, 01:10 PM
What a pretty birdy! Congrats to SWEET SQUEEK! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Awww Squeek!!!:D What a beautiful, beautiful birdie you are...even without your peachy spot!;) I agree with MOFF, your tail feathers are simply spectacular! I can only imagine how much more handsome you are now!:eek: We'd love to see some updated pics of you in all your colorful glory! While I've never had a feathered friend and as an adult, I must admit I've become very partial to you love Peachfaced Love Birds since visiting Pet Talk...Not only are you guys beautiful but as gentle, sweet and loving as can be too, just like YOU!:) I hope you and your wonderful guardian are enjoying a happy, fun and treat filled day, reveling in your "top pet" honors, sweetheart! Congratulations to beautiful Squeek, our MOST deserving and oh so precious Pet of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Squeek!!!:)

K9soul
09-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh boy, we have another baby cutie as our honoree today here! Squeek, you are utterly irresistible! just love your vivid green feathers and that amazing sky blue tail! I'd certainly enjoy seeing an updated adult picture of you at some point, get to see those lovely peach cheeks of yours! :D Oh you will indeed look glorious! Being so carefully raised with lots of human contact and nurturance, I bet you are especially a true "love" bird! :) Your expression is so intelligent and sweet, I just want to reach through the screen and give you scritchies and kisses ;). You obviously are quite bonded to your proud human already! Squeek, I hope today you are having an especially fun-filled and beautiful day with all your very favorite games, activities and treats! Congratulations pretty boy, on being our most handsome and EXTRA special Pet of the Day!