PDA

View Full Version : We're back!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
I feel like I've been gone from PT forever! It's been busy at work, I finished school and am now just waiting for the diploma to show up in the mail, and last week we were in Columbus, OH for a motorhome rally. P & CJ were along for the ride and seemed to enjoy their new vacation digs, as did Terry and I (new motorhome for those who don't know).

So, now I'm back to work, where it's still going to be busy for awhile until I get used to new software - ugh - but I just thought I'd let every know that we're back and almost ready to start posting regularly again!

I got a few pics of the snots in the motorhome. None of them turned out that good, and we were just way too busy to really take many pictures at all. These motorhome rallies are a lot of work, and it's good to be back to work so I can relax a little. ;)

Will get the pics of P & CJ up ASAP, but it may be a few days.

It's good to be back. :D

slick
09-19-2005, 10:20 AM
So glad to see you back.:)
I really missed you.:(

gini
09-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Debbie, welcome back............it isn't the same here without you!

lizbud
09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by gini
Debbie, welcome back............it isn't the same here without you!

Ditto that bigtime.:D Missed your pics & conversation.:)
I'm glad that the kitties enjoyed their trip too.

catnapper
09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Welcome Back Debbie! We missed you!

You certainly missed lots of interesting happenings aroudn here! Certain foster meowmies failed miserably (*cough * cough* CCL) and some foster meowmies adopted out a lots of their kitties ;)

Can't wait to see the pictures!

trayi52
09-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Welcome back, Debbie! You have been missed a lot! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Willie:)

rg_girlca
09-19-2005, 11:50 AM
You're glad to be back and we are definitely happy to have you back.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip and of course to see pictures of P & CJ. :)

Vermontcat
09-19-2005, 01:03 PM
It's nice to see you back here again.:)
Now we just need to figure out where Edwina's Secretary has gone, it was pretty quiet here without the two of you.

lizbud
09-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
It's nice to see you back here again.:)
Now we just need to figure out where Edwina's Secretary has gone, it was pretty quiet here without the two of you.

I was just thinking about Ewwina posing in her lovely hats
last night.:) I miss her & Eddie's many adventures. :( :( Of
couse I really miss Edwina's Secretary too.:( Just not the same
around here without them all.

RedHedd
09-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Good to see you back! I was just thinking of Peanut the other day when I was out boot shopping and saw a display of Uggs .... have her little boots grown back? :)

Barbara
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Debbie I missed you too. So glad you're back!!!!:)

Felicia's Mom
09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm glad to have you back!:) :)

CalliesMom
09-19-2005, 02:30 PM
I am also glad to see you back and can't wait to see pictures of the kitties.

Randi
09-19-2005, 02:49 PM
It's good to see you back, Debbie - you're missed whenever you go somewhere. Glad you enjoyed the vacation. :)

Looking forwrd to see the pics. ;)

jazzcat
09-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Glad you are back! Can't wait for my Peanut and CJ fix. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks everybody. :D

P & CJ really did well on this trip. We had a ton of people in and out of the motorhome to show it off since it's "new to us" and never once did either one show any signs of fear. They just continued their lounging and watched the parade go by. :D

Peanut did hiss once when some repair guys came in, but that was it. Her daddy was so proud of his little social butterfly. :D And Cracker Jack actually came into the living room once and rubbed on one of our friends looking for pets. So not only did the motorhome get ooohed and aaaahed over, but the kitties did too since it was the first time most friends had ever seen them.

gini
09-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Isn't it funny how "proud" we are of our critters when they behave well in front of company?

Rascal always asks for a belly rub - or at least unloads a bunch of fur on your slacks and drools over your shoes.

shais_mom
09-19-2005, 11:25 PM
so glad your back! I was wondering about you! Didn't know you were in the same state!!

Congratulations on your diploma!!!
Looking forward to pics!

Logan
09-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Welcome back, Debbie, and congratulations on finishing your courses!!!! :) Sounds like Peanut and CJ are doing great and I'm always glad to hear that!!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Welcome back!!!:D Congrats on finishing your courses and receiving your degree. I can't wait to see some new Peanut and CJ pictures.:) Starr and Pearl are now cuddling and very good friends.;)

NoahsMommy
09-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Glad you all had a nice vacation. Even MORE glad that you're back. :)

We missed you and the fuzzies!

Lightning SuperCat
09-21-2005, 12:51 AM
I'm glad you had a nice vacation and that you are back!!!! :D I'm also glad the little kitties had a great time!! :D