PDA

View Full Version : Oggyflute (Trev)?

Jadapit
09-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Has anyone heard from him? He hasn't posted in awhile. I miss him and the fur kids. Trev where are you????;) I hope everything is ok your way.....

Ginger's Mom
09-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah, Donna, I have missed him a lot, too. I don't think I like this new job that he has. Is anyone friendly enough to e-mail him and tell him we miss him and his pups?

Daisy and Delilah
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
I've really been wondering about Trev too. Trev, is everything okay? We miss you, Oggy, Flute, and Possum:) and Carol too;)

luvofallhorses
09-19-2005, 12:42 PM
I hope everything is OK with you.

gemini9961
09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Trev come back to us. We miss you and the pups. :)

lbaker
09-19-2005, 01:18 PM
I've been wondering too. I haven't posted much recently either but it's just because my home computer is being upgraded (slooooowly) and I really am not supposed to do non-work computer stuff while "on the clock" :rolleyes: I hope his reason is just as benign :)

slick
09-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I was thinking about him on the weekend but I was too busy to get on the computer much. I'll email him when I get home tonight.

Kfamr
09-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Let us know how you and the kids are, mate! ;)

sandragonfly
09-19-2005, 02:25 PM
I was going to make a thread but saw this..

trev, have been wondering where you went!! I miss seeing you!!

hope you'll be back before I know it. . :(

..gina & crayola (he wants to see his furriends soon!)

vinjashira
09-19-2005, 04:48 PM
*BUMP*

Trev.. where are you? :D

jesse_3
09-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I haven't been on much either, but when I have been on, I noticed he wasn't here:(

Trev, we miss you! Please come back!-
Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Bigyummydog
09-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah, well, I've been doing a hit or miss job lately. And, I've also noticed his absence. We always get a response from him. I hope everything's OK. I've missed him and his babies too.

WE MISS YOU TREV!!!!!

finn's mom
09-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I hope he and Carol are all right! Hello to both of you and the trio of pups!

Corinna
09-19-2005, 11:28 PM
I know he was starting a new job and it was quite a large new undertaking. Hope Slick can get a hold of him he hasn't even been to thursdays.

Vette
09-20-2005, 06:01 AM
Yeah! what do you think your doing hideing from all us. ;)

petslover
09-20-2005, 09:56 AM
I hope hes okay too. Sounds like his new job is keeping very busy. Come back soon Trev

slick
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM
My apologies....I was busy last night and didn't get a chance to email him until this morning. I've sent him this link so hopefully he will check in soon.

Jadapit
09-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by slick
My apologies....I was busy last night and didn't get a chance to email him until this morning. I've sent him this link so hopefully he will check in soon.

Thanks for emailing him!!:)

captain
09-20-2005, 09:06 PM
I have just SMS'd him on his mobile to get him to let us know how he is ...... will keep you posted!!

Malinois
09-20-2005, 09:10 PM
What kinds of furkids does he have? I have never met him..

But I'll look out for him!!

sammy101
09-20-2005, 09:28 PM
He has two Schnauzers,Oggy & Flute,and he adopted a new one,but im horrible and cant remember her name!:o
Trev i hope everything is Good with you!:)

-edit-
oh yeah her name is Possum!I'm not sure what her mix is,but she's adorable!

jesse_3
09-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Trev has Oggy and Flute the schnauzers (as said by sammy101!) and Possum, a Basenji!

IRescue452
09-20-2005, 09:53 PM
I've been missing the schnaz-ers and Possum too but there's been so many new members on here to learn and keep track of that Trev must'ave got lost in the mix. I hope the new job is working out.

captain
09-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Trev just got back to me.

He is very, very busy in his new job ......... and said to say HI to all.
His MIL is sick in hospital; I don't know why, just that she is sick. So I have sent him all our wishes for her too.

He will be back when he gets abit quieter.

Corinna
09-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Great captain so glad hes ok

gini
09-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Boy all of us great minds were on the same track. He went through my mind the other day and I realized that we hadn't heard from him in quite a while.

Don't you just hate work when it keeps you from Pet Talk??:D :D

Glad to know that he is alright and I will say a prayer for his MIL.

Thanks Slick and Captain for getting in touch with him.

Oggyflute
09-21-2005, 04:05 AM
G'day Everyone!:)
Thankyou for your kind thoughts. Things have been rather hetic with my new job and all. Caroles mum had a bad turn, so spare time has been taken up. (Beau had to go to the hospital for a gall bladder operation, we've since found out she has cancer, unfortunately the Doc has given her probably 6 months, so that has been a bit sad:( )
I will be having Fridays & Saturdays of now that a lot of things are in place at work, so while I can't stay and chat now, I will come on on Friday, I promise.;) Got new pics of the kids too.:D
Best thoughts and wishes to everyone and will talk soon.
Oggyflute (Trev)
Richard I'm going to need a big jug of cold beer at the bar come Friday.;) :D

Ginger's Mom
09-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Trevor!!! We reallly have missed you. I am so sorry to hear about Carole's mother. I will definitely remember both Carole and her mother in my prayers. Glad to hear that you are finally able to give yourself time off, it is so necessary to a person's well-being. I will be looking forward to the weekend, so that we can see pictures of those gorgeous kids and hear more about the new job. Big hugs to you and the family, Trev.
Thanks again Slick and Carole.

lbaker
09-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Thanks for checking in Trev, especially since things have been so hectic for you. You bring such a breath of fresh Aussie air to this site and we appreciate your being here! Take care Mate ;)

finn's mom
09-21-2005, 07:03 AM
No kidding, you'll need a beer. I need one just hearing about what's going on. No wonder you've been away. I'm sorry to hear about Carole's mom. Glad to hear that things are evening out at work, though! Can't wait til Friday to see photos of the dogs! Take care til then, Trev!

Daisy and Delilah
09-21-2005, 07:27 AM
Thanks for checking in Trev!! We were getting pretty worried. Glad to hear you and the pupsters are okay but we're very sorry to hear about Carol's Mom. What a horrible blow that was to the family. Extra kisses to Oggy, Flute, and Possum and we can't wait to see new pics. Take care mate!!!!!:D

K9soul
09-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Wonderful to see you Trev! I'm in a hurry, so can't write much, but I just wanted to say how good it is to see you and I hope things settle down for you so you can show us more of the kids again. We sure have missed you here!

Jadapit
09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
:D Its so good to hear from you!! I'm so sorry about Carol's mom and Beau. (that happens to be my oldest sons name;) ) I cant wait to see pictues of your fur kids!!

RICHARD
09-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Oggy,

I usually don't 'pour' outside of the Dog House....

I think we all can make an exception this once.

Prayers sent your way...

Done!

sandragonfly
09-21-2005, 12:11 PM
it's good to 'see' you, mate!!! :D :D

I don't like to see my friend disappear but understandable and hope things will go up(better)!

thinking of you, three 'que muskteers, carol & her mum..

..gina & crayolaa :)

luvofallhorses
09-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Nice to see you back Trev!! :D I am sorry your MIL is sick, I hope she is well soon.

jesse_3
09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
TREV! It is so nice to hear that you are okay! I'm terribly sorry about your mother-in-law, and I am hoping that she lives longer than the doc's have given her..It does happen. I'll be praying for you, Carole, and your MIL.

Thanks for checking in..We were all getting worried 'bout you!

Oggyflute
09-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Thankyou everyone.:)
A quick note on Caroles mum. We were very worried that she would slip right back in an alzheimers state, she was pretty bad post op. But during the week she was real alert and chatty, just a bit sore which was understandable. We are hoping to have her back in her nursing home Sunday or Monday.:)

I was going to post pics of the kids today, but apparently photobucket is down.:( So if I don't get to it later, I will post them tomorrow. :)

It's good to spend time back with friends.:)

joycenalex
09-23-2005, 01:10 AM
trev, welcome back, you've been missed. i will keep your MIL in my prayers. enjoy that cold one mate