PDA

View Full Version : Where did he learn that???

NoahsMommy
09-18-2005, 09:00 PM
:eek: :eek: ;) Micah is sitting on my lap, giving me lots of headbumpies.

He just decided to grab the strap of my tank top and pull it down!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Naw-tee boy!!! ;)

catcrazylady
09-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Micah you silly boy!! Are you stripping meowmie??? :eek: Good thing you didn't have company!!!:D :D :D

kittycats_delight
09-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I think it is time to monitor that boy's television viewing. No more R-rated movies for you mr. nawteepants.

catnapper
09-18-2005, 09:43 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!

Typical male! :D

jazzcat
09-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
I think it is time to monitor that boy's television viewing. No more R-rated movies for you mr. nawteepants.
ROFLOL! That's what I was thinking. Time to turn on the lock for those channels.

CalliesMom
09-18-2005, 09:53 PM

:eek: LOL Maybe Micah just needed a "friend".....his own blankey or something..to make baby blankets (similar to Magoo) :eek: :D ;)

shais_mom
09-18-2005, 10:42 PM
lol

Laura's Babies
09-18-2005, 11:05 PM
He must have been a T baby! Key word here is "boy"! He is alllllll boy!

NoahsMommy
09-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Funny you should say that...out of all my furkids, he's the only one that enjoys TV as much as I do.

Uh oh... *goes to learn about child lock* ;)

NoahsMommy
09-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
:eek: LOL Maybe Micah just needed a "friend".....his own blankey or something..to make baby blankets (similar to Magoo) :eek: :D ;)
Mishy WAS a breeder kitty his first 4 years....uh oh! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-19-2005, 12:52 AM
LOL Kelly this is too funny.:D

grybai
09-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Maybe he wanted to see if a certain somethings were real... :eek: :eek:

gini
09-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by grybai
Maybe he wanted to see if a certain somethings were real... :eek: :eek:

You don't suppose he had a bet on do you?:D :D

Samantha Puppy
09-19-2005, 10:51 AM
MEN!!! I'd better start monitoring my babies TV watching, although the only time Kirin pays attention to it is when Daddy's watching football or baseball.

I have noticed, however, that both Kirin and Sushi love to "make biscuits" on my boobs. The girls usually stick to my thighs or stomach, but the boys both automatically go for the ta-tas. PERVS!!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Is Onyx taking lessons? Yesterday morning, Mr. Nawteeboy decided it would be fun to take off my blankets *I sleep minus PJs lol* and CHEW on my er um...chestal area if you know what I mean. There is no snooze on that!

Who is teaching all this nawteness to the PT boys? :confused: ;)

moosmom
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Micah, you silly boy. Trying to sneak a peak of mama's hooters!!! Shame!!!:rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf, I also sleep in the buff. When MooShoo, who sleeps right next to me under the covers, was 10 weeks old, he latched onto to one of my ta-ta's and tried nursing. Talking about waking ME up out of a dead sleep!!! After that, he suckled his own little ta-ta when he went to sleep, (I swear to God it's true!!) till he was almost a year old. Personally, I think he got too fat and couldn't reach it anymore.

DJFyrewolf36
09-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Micah, you silly boy. Trying to sneak a peak of mama's hooters!!! Shame!!!:rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf, I also sleep in the buff. When MooShoo, who sleeps right next to me under the covers, was 10 weeks old, he latched onto to one of my ta-ta's and tried nursing. Talking about waking ME up out of a dead sleep!!! After that, he suckled his own little ta-ta when he went to sleep, (I swear to God it's true!!) till he was almost a year old. Personally, I think he got too fat and couldn't reach it anymore.

MooShoo!!! Did YOU teach Onyx a few tricks? :rolleyes: :D

Of course Remus and Onyx are both clapping and cheering for Micah's "acomplishment" :rolleyes:

I wonder if Edward has seen this thread yet? Oh RICHARD, are you keeping an eye on your little fur-monster? :D

catmandu
09-19-2005, 02:38 PM
MICAH,MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING,THE PLAYBOY CHANNEL,OR MTV.OR JUST ATTRACTRD,BY THE STRING,AT THE BACK.
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos953.jpg

RICHARD
09-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36

I wonder if Edward has seen this thread yet? Oh RICHARD, are you keeping an eye on your little fur-monster? :D

???????

He's the one that taught me to keep my nails long....;)

wolflady
09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
???????

He's the one that taught me to keep my nails long....;)

:eek:

shais_mom
09-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Who is teaching all this nawteness to the PT boys? :confused: ;)

Funny

Richard was the first one that crossed my mind too!