PDA

View Full Version : I've got my 21st birthday figured out! :)

CountryWolf07
09-18-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm going to the Dusty Amarillo's on Wednesday night at 9'ish until 1am.. to celebrate my 21st birthday.. (3 more days) My friend and a bunch of people are going.. and I am looking foward to it.. I guess that she mentioned going there on Wednesday and I couldn't help but say that I was turning 21 that day and I was considering on going there, and so, it worked out, which is just awesome! What else is better to celebrate, country music, cowboys around? Haha. Dusty Amarillo's is a big country bar.. and I think I'm gonna have fun... My friend already has a plan, and it involves the digital camera.. (probably something to do with the hot cowboys..) I'll probably have a couple drinks, and that'd be it.. since I have an art class the next morning.. agh, lol.. but at least I'm being responsible. And my friend is going to be the designated driver.

Jamieejo85
09-19-2005, 01:39 PM
I hope you have fun!!!

wolf_Q
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Sounds like fun! Have a good time!

Anita Cholaine
09-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Have fun, and don't drink too much!;)

moosmom
09-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Have an absolute BLAST!!!! You only turn 21 once. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts!!! But, please be careful and drink responsibly. (don't I sound like a Budweiser commercial??) :p:p

Flatcoatluver
09-19-2005, 05:26 PM
YEAH SOUNDS LIKE LOT'S OF FUN! I HOPE YOU HJAVE A BLAST:)