PDA

View Full Version : Poor Michael! :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-18-2005, 07:24 PM
As many of you know, I have an adorable little 2, almost 3-yr-old brother named Michael.:D;) Lately, he has been getting hurt a lot though!:( Remember when I posted those pictures of him and Blaze, and he had those stitches after getting hit, about a month ago? Well, that isn't all that's happened in the last month...two days ago, he fell out of my parents' bed (where he always takes naps, and has never fallen out of) and almost punctured his right eye!!:( He fell and hit the side of the bed I think, and his eye swelled up so bad, and he couldn't open it...it was horrible, I was so afraid he was going to lose his eye!!:(:( Mom and dad took him to the emergency room, and found out he had torn his eyelid and right beside his eye, but there was nothing they could do for him, like stitches, etc. But he's ok now...but that just freaked me out, I can't tell you...I'm SO glad he's ok now though.:) Sorry, I just had to share that scary incident...whew, I'm just glad he's doing fine!:)

chocolatepuppy
09-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Poor little Michael. :( Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come, that he is accident prone! I hope he's doing ok. I have a brother named Michael too! :)

cloverfdx
09-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh no :(, feel better soon Michael.

luvofallhorses
09-19-2005, 11:12 AM
:( Michael will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

joanofark
09-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Poor little guy! :( That sounds painful- When I was really little I got my Eyelid burned on someone’s cigarette. Then when I was 6 I fell and hit my head on the a table and had to get stiches above my right eyebrow.:eek:

I hope he heals up soon!

GET BETTER SOON MICHEAL!:)

Anita Cholaine
09-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh no, poor boy!:( that's so scary.........I'm glad to know that he's ok now.... Get well soon, Michel, please!!!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Awww...poor little guy! I was a major clutz when I was younger, so I feel for you Michael! Please get better soon!

moosmom
09-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Poor little kid. When my daughter was that age (she's now 29), she took a REAL nasty fall down the basement stairs, hitting her head on the concrete.

Thoughts and prayers that Mikey is okay.

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, they're much appreciated! Some pretty amazing and scary stories you guys have too!:eek: ;)

Toby's my baby
09-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Wow :eek: that must have been a scare! I'm glad he is ok , and didnt have any permanent damage to his eye!

jesse_3
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow! I can relate to him! Last year, in the fall, I was hit in the head with a gold club (the driver club) and had the effects of the concussion for a month, then in February, I went over a 9 foot culvert with my dads snowmobile, and still feeling the effects of that, THEN in June, I had ANOTHER concussion because someone spiked a volleyball at my face...

I know how you feel Micheal (((((HUGS TO HIM)))))) Keep on fighten little boy, every one has their bad streaks..
Steph (Jesse and Splinter too!)