PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a Newbie

DeweytheGreyt
09-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kat and I am owned by two loving retired racing greyhounds, Dewey and Roxie, and and elderly tempermental kitty named Sammie. I am a member on other pet related message boards, but am excited to become part of this community. Looks like a fun group! So anyway, I just wanted to say hello. :D

jazzcat
09-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Kat and welcome to PT!!!

My name is Lori and I'm owned by 5 cats (and a really fluffy cat tail we call Clubber) - you can see them all in my signature below.

Roxie and Dewey are gorgeous and I look forward to seeing pictures of that elderly kitty Sammie.

I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

catnapper
09-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi Kat! My name is Kim and I have one large dog named Nicki - she's a loving wimp who lets the cats rule. I currently have 9 cats in the house - 4 of whom were just adopted this week and will be going to their new homes shortly. I have 4 of my own cats, and one foster who will most likely become permanent cat #5.

My brother has two retired Greyhounds too - very sweet dogs! when my Nicki passes, I am going to try to convince hubby we want to rescue a Greyhound too (he doesn't think we want to ;) )

Laura's Babies
09-18-2005, 05:57 PM
WELCOME TO PT KAT!! You will love it here, I promise!

trayi52
09-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi Kat! My name is Willie, and I am owned by two chihuahuas name Buffy and Gaucho, and one cat name Grover and one capuchin monkey name Mario, and one bird name Charlie Sweet.

I hope you like it here as much I love it here.

Again welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie:)

luvofallhorses
09-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Welcome! :)

Anita Cholaine
09-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Welcome, Kat!! My name is Natali, and I have a dachshund called Anita, as you can see on my signature.

Hope you enjoy Pet Talk, I'm sure you will love it!:D

finn's mom
09-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Welcome, Kat! :) I'm Kari...my dog's name is Finn, he's a yellow lab, and will be two on Christmas Eve...

DeweytheGreyt
09-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
My brother has two retired Greyhounds too - very sweet dogs! when my Nicki passes, I am going to try to convince hubby we want to rescue a Greyhound too (he doesn't think we want to ;) )

Hi Kim! Its funny that you say that. My fiance' didn't think we wanted to adopt a greyhound either. We got our first, Dewey, 2 years ago this week. He was sucked in hook line and sinker for that dog. We decided to start fostering in February of the following year. Can you guess where this is leading yet? :p You got it, our first foster was Roxie. When it came time for Roxie to find her forever home, he said no way she HAS to stay with us.

So have no fear, even those who think they don't want a greyhound, will soon find they NEED one. :D

sammy101
09-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Welcome to PT!I'm owned by 2 rescued mutts.
Kodie is 2,Bloodhound/Rotti mix
Lucy is 11 months,Spaniel mix.

i LOVE greyhounds,i too would love to adopt a couple of retired racers.:)

Almita
09-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi Kat! my name is Almita and I'm owned by two dogs and 1 bird

Muneca= Shih tzu ( on my siggy)
Chiquis = chihuahua
+
Tweety Bird= Canary

I would love to meet you and your pets more!

k9krazee
09-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Welcome to PT Kat, Roxie and Dewey are gorgeous!!

My name is Ashley and I am owned by all the critters in my siggy!

Daisy and Delilah
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Welcome to PT Kat!! My name is Terry and I pleasantly co-habitate with two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. We love Greyhounds!! Roxie and Dewey are beautiful:D :D :D

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Welcome to PT Kat. Bless you for adopting those 2 beautiful greyhounds of yours. They are such sweet dogs.

My name is Lorraine and you can see my furkids in my siggy.

Hope to hear more from you and of course see more pictures of your furkids.:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Welcome!:D I have a Border collie, Blaze, a guinea pig, Domino, and two betta fish! I hope you like it here!!;)

crsvstang
09-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Hi Kat! Welcome to Pet Talk!:)

Karen
09-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar. I'm one of the moderators here. Are your greyhounds leaners? I think every grey I've met has leaned on me at some point!

momcat
09-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey Kat! Welcome to Pet Talk!!! I'm Eileen and am currently owned by my four year old black and white kitty, Groucho. Those are two beautiful dogs! I look forward to hearing from you again very soon.....

Cataholic
09-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Welcome, Kat! I am owned by all the 'kids' in my signature. The one odd looking fellow is my son, Jonah. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
09-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi Kat - welcome to the gang!

davidpizzica
09-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Hi, Kat, welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p one of the few guys here, and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a butler/servant to Nikki, a 4 y.o. tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 2 y.o. tortie, and my foster kitty, Marigold a 4 y.o. tortie also. All of whom are rescues. I hope you post often about your greyhounds, who, by the way are adorable!

DJFyrewolf36
09-19-2005, 01:05 PM
Hello there!

I am Fyrewolf and I'm owned by the three brats in my signature, plus 2 rats and a leopard gecko :)

Welcome to PT, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!

prechrswife
09-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome, Kat! I have 3 cats and 2 basset hounds (the other end of the hound spectrum). My sister had an adopted greyhound, but he now resides with her ex. They are such sweet-natured dogs.

Chica
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
HELLO KAT!!! MY NAME IS SHERRY. I AM OWNED BY MY SWEET CHI CHICA!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/welcome3.gifTO PET TALK!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/lol2.gifFROM CHICA;)