PDA

View Full Version : I hate SONY IMAGESTATION right now!!!

christa
09-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Okay, I'm crying here . . .

I've been working on making my SIL a BOOK through Imagestation all weekend with all of her wedding pictures. I've put HOURS into it! And it's GONE!!!

I'm so mad . . . so frustrated.

Anybody ever had problems or ever tried making one of these coffee table books?

Any suggestions as to other "dependable" websites that I could use instead?

I'M SO MAD!!! Geesh, I should have known this would happen.

catnapper
09-18-2005, 05:07 PM
I think Snapfish lets you make books too (you mean ones where you order it and they'll print it in a bound book?)

I refuse to use Imagestation anymore -- I hate when they go from "free" to now asking you to pay. Even if it is only $6 a year... its the principle.

christa
09-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I think Snapfish lets you make books too (you mean ones where you order it and they'll print it in a bound book?)

I refuse to use Imagestation anymore -- I hate when they go from "free" to now asking you to pay. Even if it is only $6 a year... its the principle.

You have to pay? Hmm, maybe that's my problem, LOL. I didn't know you had to pay. They probably did it on purpose!

Right now I'm trying something called MyPublisher Bookmaker, which allows you to download free software so you can make your book and then order it.

Laura's Babies
09-18-2005, 05:56 PM
The free membership there is only for 1 year (from what I understand). I JUST paid my years worth for next year... I don't mind paying, the fee is so small, I think mine was $4.99. I don't use them much anymore because of all the problems they seem to have but I still have about 6 ablums FULL there and until I move them, I will pay!