PDA

View Full Version : The BESTEST news EVER!!!

catnapper
09-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Guess who got adopted today?

Minette!!!!

She's going to a nice family with a three year old, a nine year old and a stay at home mom (dad is there too). They have no other pets, and will not have any other pets. She was GREAT with the 9 year old, she wasn't so sure about the 3 year old. I stressed how important it is that she NOT be alone with the kids the first few weeks. I did tell her that Minette doesn't do change well AT ALL, but she'll settle in nicely. They LOVED the green eyed beauty!

I have the feeling she'll become the little boy's best friend. He was very quiet and patient with her and she kept coming out to him. As soon as the busy 3 year old came running, she hid... then came right back out to be with the boy.

I have to make sure she's completely up to date on vaccines and such before I deliver her, but otherwise I'll be taking her to her new home one day this week.

Oh dear, sweet, beautiful Minette FINALLY found a home of her own where she can be the Queen Bee she was meant to be!

Oh my goodness! what a week for adoptions for me!

lvpets2002
09-18-2005, 01:13 PM
:D Alright & that is so great news.. I know you are happy & so will be Minette too & will have a settled home now..

Karen
09-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh, yay! Minette will get the worshippers she so deserves! Right, sweetie? ;)

orangemm
09-18-2005, 01:56 PM
What wonderful news for Minette and you! That's just the right place for her to be Queen Bee!

See, things DO work out!!!

kittycats_delight
09-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Well Kim, Looks like you are back down to just the regulars. Yeah yeah yeah we know Flutter is "still a foster" :rolleyes: a permanent foster. :p

Yeah for Minette. Enjoy your new home with your new boy sweetie. You are now queen of your domain. :D

catmandu
09-18-2005, 02:17 PM
AND WITH MINETTE GONE,THERE WILL BE A LOT LESS OUTSIDE LITTER BOX INCIDENTS,AND SOON THINGS,WILL BE BACK,TO NORMAL,WITH LITTLE FLUTTER,YOUR HAPPY NEW CAT.
YOU,ARE A GREAT FOSTER MOM,AND OUR HERO!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos818.jpg

catnapper
09-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Well Kim, Looks like you are back down to just the regulars. Yeah yeah yeah we know Flutter is "still a foster" :rolleyes: a permanent foster. :p

Flutter is in Foster-limbo-land! :o :p

So guys, my standing as a foster mom has improved greatly! Thats FOUR fosters that are LEAVING the catnapper castle! So I'd guess you could say I passed Fostering 105, 106, 107, and 108! :D

Here's all the fosters that have actually left:
Ella
Hanna
Beau
Mia Carmella
Murphy
Katrina

and now I can add
Minette
Elfie
Nessa Rose
Angeleyes

Not too bad that I kept Harry and Abby (and maybe Flutter)

moosmom
09-18-2005, 02:57 PM
What great news!! Don't worry about Minette, that little crumbsnatcher (can you tell I don't like children under the age of 21??) pulls anything on her, Minette has claws and will defend herself.

Soapets
09-18-2005, 03:20 PM
WONDERFUL news! I am hoping and praying that Minette settles in to her new furever home well, and that her family adores her as much as she deserves to be adored!

Deb

prechrswife
09-18-2005, 03:22 PM
That's great news!! Does that mean Allen can get back into "his" room now?

Barbara
09-18-2005, 03:44 PM
That's great:D :D :D

And I hope Allen can get back in his room and the laundry basket will become a laundry basket only;)

kuhio98
09-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Great job, Kim! You're on a roll now. Please tell them about PT. I'd love to watch Minette settle and take over the household (just as it is meant to be)! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2005, 04:25 PM
This is wonderful news and I bet that Allen will be much happier now too.:)

Vermontcat
09-18-2005, 04:53 PM
That's great news!
Four fosters found new homes, I'm so happy for you.:)

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh Kim, you are finally passing fostering. :D

I am so happy to hear that Minette is going to a new forever home and I hope and pray that it works out well for her.

CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you my dear. :D

trayi52
09-18-2005, 05:21 PM
What wonderful news, Kim!:)

jazzcat
09-18-2005, 05:37 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
What in the world???? I go out for a few hours and come back to find you've been very busy. Looks like you will be getting your fostering degree after all. ;)

Congrats to beautiful Minette!

jenluckenbach
09-18-2005, 06:22 PM
This was the BIGGEST news of the day (possibly even the month!!) Finding a great home for a hard to place cat who has been in rescue for quite some time (almost 3 years).

WOO HOO

lisalee
09-18-2005, 07:23 PM
That's so wonderful! :D I hope Minette is very happy in her new forever home.

CalliesMom
09-18-2005, 07:33 PM
WONDERFUL!!!

catcrazylady
09-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Golly Gee Whiz! Your house is getting emptied out all at one time!!! That is fantastic news!

Ok, now I can't pick on you for all this foster failing and you can start on me!;) :p