PDA

View Full Version : A trip to Petco...

Luvin Labs
09-18-2005, 08:17 AM
This is hilarious so I just had to post it up.

Josh and I take Smokey to Petco to get his nails clipped and get some dog food.

Go in, lady works on his nails. First, he whines and cries (wimpy!) so she put him on the table and he starts backing up, not really paying attention that he's almost off the edge if it weren't for the lady trimming his nails. (She's a great lady btw!)

He lets out this ear piercing cry, scaring the shit outta me and the lady, since she never even TOUCHED his nails yet! I'm LMAO and dying laughing, Josh is laughing, the lady is asking if I'm ok, hilarious.

Get done, get the dog food and while Josh is paying I take smokey outside. He's doin his usual sniffing and stuff and he stops. On the sidewalk between Petco and Food Lion. I look around and Josh just came out of Petco and is looking at smokey. Some guy behind Josh is laughing and looking my way.

I take one look at smokey and hold my laughter in.

This little brat is PISSING ON THE SIDEWALK!

Coming out of Food Lion is this guy, and HE'S laughing.

And me? Holding back laughter and rolling my eyes and hiding my face... hahahahahahaa

He usually poops at Petco (outside) so I had a bag just in case... the guy behind Josh says "bet he feels better now" while laughing... oy LOL

So we head to the car. He sniffs in the grass (where he SHOULD have peed!) and next thing ya know, he's in 'poop position'.

Hope you laughed too since I'm still laughing thinking of that visit!!!

buttercup132
09-18-2005, 09:01 AM
lol dopey dog

petslover
09-18-2005, 09:44 AM
LOL! That story made me laugh out loud this morning .What a great way to put me in a good mood! ;)

lvpets2002
09-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Yup & Smokey's reaction is better be glad I didnt piss on the nail trimming lady.. That is the pay back for scaring the {piss} out of me. LOL

gemini9961
09-18-2005, 11:56 AM
LOL Been there done that. Sadie has pooped inside and outside of PetsMart, talk about embarrassing. :o