PDA

View Full Version : oz wines

joycenalex
09-17-2005, 09:33 PM
i don't often have wine, but i totally enjoyed a glass of rumball winery sparkling shiraz tonight. it was totally an enjoyable glass, even if a bit pricy. are there any recommendations for further ozzie or new zealand wines?

kittycats_delight
09-17-2005, 09:38 PM
There is an amazing Cawarra-Shiraz by Lindeman's. It's red and dry. So nice.

Oh yeah there is also another nice white that I love. It's peter Lehmann Barossa Semillion. Marvelous

carole
09-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Well I cannot recommend them personally as I don't drink wine or alcohol, but I have done a little research for you on NZ wines, the Sunshine Bay Sauvigon Blanc and Sunshine Bay Pinot Noir from the beautiful Marlborough region are meant to be very good.

Another top award winning wine comes from the Te Mania estate in Nelson, a Boytrytis Riesling and their Riesling Ice Wine are luscious dessert wines made from a intensley concerntrated juice.

Te Mania Sauvigon Blanc is also a good one and their chardonnays and and merlot,/malbec/Cabernet also recommended anything with the Te Mania label.

There are many more, but these are just a few you might be interested in trying if you are able to get them at not too an expensive price.