PDA

View Full Version : Scorched Whiskers!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
My mom said she was cooking something on the stove (we have a gas stove) and she said curious little cat Bella came to investigate. She said all of a sudden Bella jumped back, and my mom looked and some of her whiskers had been singed!

She'll be alright, I suppose. Let's just hope she learned a LESSON! :D

jazzcat
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Ouch, poor little girl. I hope she is okay.

Hopefully she won't do that again.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-17-2005, 06:12 PM
I forgot to mention they aren't completely gone. She still has whiskers, they're just a little shorter. ;)

Soapets
09-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Poor Bella! I worry about that happening to Shadow, because he has started jumping up onto the stove a few times. Angel has never done that, and so far Annie is still too small to do it.

How can I discourage Shadow from doing this?

Deb

CagneyDog
09-17-2005, 08:15 PM
:eek: That must of hurt! I'm sure she has learned her lesson after that!

catmandu
09-17-2005, 08:26 PM
HAVING HER WHISKERS BUNED,WAS NOT PAIFUL,BUT WAS A SHOCKING EXPERIENCE,AND YOU CAN BET,THAT SHE WONT GO NEAR,THAT STOVE AGAIN,TOO SOON!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos933.jpg

momcat
09-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Poor Bella and her poor whiskers! Hey there, sweetie... we know you're curious about all those things around your house and you want to know what they are. But some of those things can hurt you and we don't want that at all!!! Please listen to Meowmie when she tells you to stay away from something, okay! Sending tummy rubs just for you.....

orangemm
09-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Yikes! That had to be a rude awakening, even for a nosy cat! I betcha she won't be doing that again. Hard way to learn a lesson........:(