PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

Darla_6
09-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Debbie I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! Am not sure all your friends here on Pet Talk know it is your birthday today! It is a first time here for me Debbie has told me about Pet Talk. :) I have been on many times these past few days checking on Boomer. He seems to be doing great. :)

Hope your Day is a special one Debbie! :)

luvofallhorses
09-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Happy birthday!! :)

catmandu
09-17-2005, 08:28 PM
AND YOUR PAL BOOMER,CAME BACK,TO THE USA,JUST IN TIME,TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE YOUR 39TH BIRTHDAY,JACK BENNY TIME,THAT IS!

AND ALL,OF THE FOUND CATS,STARRYS,REHOMED STARRYS,ANGELS AND IWISH YOU A VERY HAPPY PURRTHDAY,AND MANY,MANY MORE!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos933.jpg

Laura's Babies
09-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, I be darned, I'm going to get me a piece of cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great lady, wonderful cat Mom and Grandmeowmie! Hope Dennis spolils you rotten today!

kilbarchancats
09-17-2005, 09:05 PM
I hope you have an especially tasty dinner, and lots of fun treats and a COOL party for your purrrthday today!! have lots of fun, and Max, Candy and Tom send hugs and fishy kisses to you xx

sirrahbed
09-17-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanks!!:D

I DID have a wonderful birthday! Bryan, Chris and Misha came over and Chris made my favorite dinner - meatloaf, REAL mashed potatos and broccoli - while I sat in my reasy chair. She also brought over a HOMEMADE chocolate cake. She even made me my own heart shaped cake - because I had told her that when I was growing up, that is what I also had:D

I had pressies, too - pajamas with kitty-cats (what else?), kitty socks, writing pens, an assortment of smelligoods from Healing Garden and an Amish cookbook by Beverly Lewis - who is my current favorite author!!

The "Darla" who started this thread for me is my oldest (ok so *I* am older!!) and dearest friend - thanks baby sister!!

Yes Gary - 39......but how do I explain my 27 year old son?:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
09-17-2005, 10:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!! I'm glad that you had a great day.:)

Shady
09-17-2005, 11:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/qpdoll/happybirthday.gif

Better late than never. ;)

sirrahbed
09-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Shady
Better late than never. ;)

Thank you for that pretty graphic Tess:)

orangemm
09-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Glad you had a great birthday, Debbie! Sounds like you cleaned up in the presents department.

Did Boomer go shopping or does he have jetlag???

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Happy Birthday Debbie.

I'm glad you had a wonderful day. You truly needed it. :)

Catsnclay
09-19-2005, 06:12 PM
OOPS!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed this Debbie, but Happy Belated Birthday!!

PS.

You can explain you eldest son by saying you started very young............:eek: I promise, no one will question that - OR - laugh at it!! :rolleyes: :D

RedHedd
09-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday Debbie! :)

sirrahved
09-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Happy bee-lated birthday from all of us!