PDA

View Full Version : You'll never guess this one!!!

catnapper
09-17-2005, 04:57 PM
The people who are adopting Nessa and Elfie just called..... they want to adopt Angel too!!!! How utterly amazing and wonderful! They've been to my house a few times to visit the girls, and each time, Angel stayed and played with them. They fell in love with her but knew she had an adoption pending. Well, for reasons I can't go into, that adoption fell through. When I updated the new mom on the girls' spays yesterday I mentioned that Angel's adoption fell through and she said she'd discuss it with her husband... .sooo they are taking ALL THREE girls!! Woohoo!!!

You have NO idea how exciting this is! Because Angel and Elfie are BEST buddies! Those two girls whip around the house like terrors playing with each other. Woohoo! Happy Day!

One mazing couple opening their hearts and home to three amazing girls!

prechrswife
09-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Happy news!!!:D It sounds like all 3 girls are going to a great home.

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2005, 05:29 PM
FANTASTIC NEWS KIM!!!!!!!!! I've managed to adopt a few trios in the past, and they're far and few in between. Hope they join PT and keep us all posted on thier new girls. :)

momcat
09-17-2005, 05:31 PM
All three little girls will be together furever!!! That is wonderful news! It's great to know they'll be in a furever home that YOU'RE comfortable with. Will you have visitation? Please turn the new folks on to PT. And give each one of the girls a round or two of lovebug from me?

jenluckenbach
09-17-2005, 05:33 PM
I have tears in my eyes. How utterly amazing and wonderful!!!

catnapper
09-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by momcat
It's great to know they'll be in a furever home that YOU'RE comfortable with.
Oh my, this family is so marvelous that if they wanted Flutter, I'd jump for joy that she was going with them (until another family like them comes along, I'll just have to keep her ;) ). They are true animal lovers through and through and they have hearts of gold. I sound like I'm gushing about them, but you have no idea how hard it is to find a home like this - one where you KNOW the cats will be loved like we love them!

As for sending them to PT... lets see what happens. I don't want to sound pushy - after all, they are adopting THREE of my girls! :D

Now off to do a happy dance! woohoo woohoo!!!

jazzcat
09-17-2005, 05:55 PM
That is great Kim! I know you've been so pleased about them adopting Elfie and Nessa and now that they want Angel too is just the icing on the cake. Yay!!!

CagneyDog
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Thats great that they are going together!

k9krazee
09-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Wow! That is great news!!

Soapets
09-17-2005, 06:25 PM
What WONDERFUL news!:) I think three is a PERFECT number of kitties to have, and the fact that they already know each other and are such good friends makes it so much better for them to be going to the same furever home together. I am excited and happy for them! GOOD JOB!!!:)

Deb

CalliesMom
09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
FANTASTIC!!

DogLover9501
09-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Kim, this is such great news!

I was a little sad, when I knew that Angel would be going to a new home(love that girl!). I would take her if I wasn't so far away ;) But these people seem wonderful, and she'll get to live with Nessa and Elfie :)

G535
09-17-2005, 07:47 PM
It's really nice to see that they are all going to be together, they sound like real cat people!

Laura's Babies
09-17-2005, 07:56 PM
You have to tell them that those three have a wide group of admirers all over the country/world and we would love to invite her to join us as she is a hit here before she ever JOINS!!

Explain to her how we are so sad when one gets sick and root and pray for them and how we rejoyce when one gets a furever home but our hearts are sad that we will loose them from our PT family and never hear about them again. She really sounds like she belongs here in this PT family too!

GOOD LUCK BABIES IN YOUR NEW FUREVER HOME!!

Flatcoatluver
09-17-2005, 08:18 PM
oh i bet your so happy, 3 beutiful girls going to great homes! it FEELS SO GOOD WHEN YOU CAN FIND HOME FOR ANIMALS!

catmandu
09-17-2005, 08:23 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE HAPPY,THAT ALL THREE CATS,ARE GOING,TO BE SHARING,THAT WONDERFUL FURR EVER HOME.
THAT WAY,THEY WILL GET,TO BE THE THEE CAT MUSKETEERSMAND WILL HAVE YEARS,OF FUN,TOGETHER,WHILE YOUR HOME,RETURNS,TO NORMAL.
YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB,FOSTERING THOSE CATS,AND YOU DESERVE A WORLD,OF THANKS,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos933.jpg

NoahsMommy
09-18-2005, 05:41 AM
Oh Kim...this is WONDERFUL news! I'm so glad.

I know you'll miss her greatly, but you'll know she's in a perfect home.

Any chance they'll join PT?? ;)

Barbara
09-18-2005, 06:33 AM
That family sounds as if they would be a great addition to Pet Talk. Don't you think they need a forum where they can brag with their cute little fur-daughters.:)

What happy news. I hope more people like them would come along:)

sirrahbed
09-18-2005, 06:44 AM
What happy news Kim!!! :D :D

It gave me just a touch of LES because I know how happy you must be - and also hearing about this couple that will love those girls so much:D

Oh, and maybe this raises your grade as a foster flunkie - extra credit even:p

Wait and see what our CCL has to say....;)

trayi52
09-18-2005, 07:13 AM
What great news, Kim! It would be nice if they joined Pet Talk and kept everyone informed. Again such great news to hear that these little ones will be going to the same home! You done a good job, Kim!

Willie:)

orangemm
09-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Wow, that is amazing news! Those are some lucky little girls!!! See what can happen when you least expect it?

I know you'll be sad to see these little darlings go, but it will be easier knowing that they will have a wonderful furrever home.

catnapper
09-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Guys, I think I will mention PT to her. We spoke on the phone again last night for half an hour. I had to finally hang up because during the whole conversation my kids' friends kept beeping in :rolleyes: (and boy did I get in trouble for not answering the call waiting --- :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

She wants me to email pics to her Monday morning on her work e-mail. I will do that and maybe by mid-week send her a link to PT. Or perhaps send a link to this thread and she can see how excited everyone is that she's adopting the girls, and she can join herself. Who knows! You never know how someone would react - some people might be overwhlemed by strangers knowing about them and their cats and such.

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Oh Kim, this is such happy news. This couple sound like Angels sent just for these three precious widdle girls.

I could have sworn I heard you Whoo Hooing all the way over hear.:D

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Kim, this is excellent news!!!:D