PDA

View Full Version : My day with moommies

Crikit
03-13-2002, 06:55 PM
I wokes up this monings alreadys to see my moomie off to the bad smelllings place...after breakfasts of horse, only she no wanted to gets out of bed. She feds Winters and mes and then she went back and used the talkings thingy...next things I knows she sleeping, I likes sleepings so I goes back to sleeps as wells as Winter didn'ts want to bes left out so she wents back to sleeps as welll...we slepts and slepts and slepts untils the shows with the four ladies came on. One of the ladies has cute doggie.

The Winters and I wanted to goes out...I had to potty...so moomie got outs of beds and then letted us out and then letted us back in when we wanted ins (she's a good moomie that ways) when we came backs in moomie lets Winter and I plays only we wanted to be close to her so we's played on the bed, she didn't yells only asked to get off her because the fweak was steppings on her and I was chasing the fweaks so I was steppings on hers...then we nappeded some mores..it was nices. I's even gots to lies on tops of mommies and watched tv onlys I gots to heavyes so she maded me move.

i done made mistakes when mu auntie got home thoughs..I jumped on the bed and woke mommies up, but she wasn't mad no, she wasn't.

I had funs with moomies today :D but she wants to goes back to beds so I haves to go upstairs with her nows. BYE BYE

Smudge

I know fweak, Smudge is fweak!!!

tatsxxx11
03-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Hi Smudgster and Winters! Boy, yuz guyz sure did have my kinda a day! Lounging and snoozing with mom! Yer mom sure sounds xtra special! Isn't it fun sleepin on the "big bed??" Me and Cody luv hearin bout the tales a Winter and Smudge!!!! Bet yer snooozzzzzzin even now!!:) Love, yer pals, Star and Cody

aly
03-13-2002, 10:08 PM
I hope yur mommie izn't sick!! Sounds like a fun kinda day. Jus be kareful when ya's steppin on ya mommie cuz sometimes when we do dat, our mommie yelps in pain if we jumpted too hard! Glad ya got to hang out all day. I had to go to wurk wit my mommie *grrooaan* but I got to play wif a lot of big pups!

Luv, Reece

tatsxxx11
03-15-2002, 05:28 PM
So, what ya been up to Winter and Smudge Pot???? Mom keepin ya off da 'puter?? Love hearin yer tales, so sharpen yer pencil....a, limber up yer paws an get typin!! Love, yer pals, Star and Cody!!:)

RachelJ
03-16-2002, 06:27 AM
Hi Smudge, Hi Winter. Dis is Tucker. I don't do much writen stuff on the puter. I leaves that to Hannah, but I wanted to tell you sometin about MY mommie. You see I love to cuddle and sleep right slapped up next to her UNDER the covers. I'm on her left side and Hannah is on top of the covers on her right side. She says that makes her *the meat* and we are *the bread*. I don't get it, do you? Anyways, sometimes I gets too hot under the covers and when I do I pops out of the bed and slips into my cuddle bed which is right next to my side of the Big Bed. I can get ins and outs of the Big Bed real easy that way. Back to Mommie, who sometimes has to get up in the darks to go to the water closet....sometimes she has to gets up to let me out in the darks too. heehee. Anyways, dis one night she crawls out of the middles of mes and Hannah, trying not to wakes eder of us, goes to the water closet, and den ins the dark crawls back in de middle. She says she reaches over to puts her arm around mes and guess what...heehee...dare was Pink Pig instead of me. heehee. She done makes such an effort crawling in and out in da dark, trying not to wakes nobody and it was onlys my stuffie Pink Pig...not me.