PDA

View Full Version : A Little Over 3 years Ago....

Roxyluvsme13
09-17-2005, 02:39 PM
In July 2002 I went to the animal shelter on an intent to get a yorkshire terrier. Well apparently his owner had come back for him. There was one dog by the name of Roxy who was sitting in a cage looking all happy and cute. She was on her final day, before she would be put to sleep. Her Adoption Fee was only $20 luckily someone had donated money to spay her. There was me and my mom. There was Roxy. Well you can Guess the next part :). Thats how i got my new best friend. The mutt whos always there to kiss me or hug me when im sad. Or play a game when im bored. Hope Roxy has been happy these 3 years! Happy 4th Bday in November and Hope to Have you still for a Long Long Time!! Love You So much Roxy!!!!!!!

Karen
09-17-2005, 03:41 PM
It is amazing that no one had just snatched her up, but then again, maybe she didn't show them her best self because she was waiting for you! Happy belated Gotcha Day, Roxy, she's the dog-of-your-heart for sure! Give her a good old bellyrub for me, will ya?

Roxyluvsme13
09-17-2005, 03:42 PM
I couldnt believe nobody had adopted her!! i was like how could nobody not love this face? I'm going to feed her in a sec and she will LOVE the belly rub!!! :)

slick
09-17-2005, 05:25 PM
It was fate! You were meant to be there at that particular time and adopt sweet Roxy. Happy gotcha day sweetie and I just know that you will be around for many, many more years to come.

luvofallhorses
09-17-2005, 05:30 PM
Happy gotcha day, Roxy!! :)

CathyBogart
09-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Happy Gotcha Day!! :) You lucked out with her, she's beautiful!

Roxyluvsme13
09-18-2005, 07:13 AM
Aww...thanks everyone!!! I'm so glad I was there at the right time to get Roxy. I dont know what i would do without her!!

trayi52
09-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Happy Gotha day, Roxy!! So happy you found your forever home. You knew who were looking for, didn't you?

Willie:)

Roxyluvsme13
09-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Oh and I'll Add A Pic of Roxy that i took yesterday!! ISNT IT CUTE?!?! its like my new fave pic of her!!! she has her look at this cute face look in it!! it makes my heart melt!! Thanks For All The Happy Wishes Everyone!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/TinkLvr013/roxy.jpg

Ginger's Mom
09-18-2005, 08:51 AM
Yes, that is a sweet face. :) I agree, I think that Roxy was waiting for you to come in to show off her best stuff. You were definitely meant to find each other. Wishing you many many more happy years together.

Roxyluvsme13
09-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Roxy has been happy, and shes just a little bit spoiled too:). We used to take her to get Ice Cream from Dairy Queen ;) Thanks For All The Happy Wishes!!