PDA

View Full Version : Crime scene photo!!! ;)

Kirsten
09-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Uh oh, just found out that a thief was in the kitchen tonight and broke open the cabinet. Someone has messed up the cat food that has been stored there...

Needless to say, the name of the prime suspect starts with an L and ends with a Y... ;)

http://www.catmom.de/pix/crime.jpg

Kirsten

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-17-2005, 02:19 PM
OMG, BURGLAR ALARM !!!!!

Was the "thief" able to open something??

Kirsten
09-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Well, I found some biting marks on some of the food packages... :rolleyes:

Kirsten

Soapets
09-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Hmmmmmmmm, let's see here...... "L" and "y" as the starting and ending letters of the name of the suspect...........

Hmmmmmmmmm, would it be somebody named "Lucky", or "Lucy", or "Lizzy", or "Loopy", or "Lacy", or "Lindy"?

.......... I just KNOW it could NOT have been Lily, because she would NEVER do anything like THAT! It must be just a coincidence that her name starts with the letter "L" and ends with the letter "y".:D

Kirsten
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
.......... I just KNOW it could NOT have been Lily, because she would NEVER do anything like THAT!

Um, no... NEVER!!! *coughcough* :D

Kirsten

catnapper
09-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Hold the presses!!! We have not seen all the evidence! My precious Lily is being tried and convicted through the media BEFORE A&P Investigations had the chance to investigate the crime scene!

Lily, my darling, Allen and I will hop the first plane and come to your aid. Never in all my years of inverstigative work have I had a case involving someone so close to me. You better believe I'll solve this one to successfully clear your name!

Your's Truly,
Pouncer
Investigator Extradionaire
A&P Investigations

catmandu
09-17-2005, 03:17 PM
IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE GHOST OF CHARLES LINDBERGH,LUCKY LINDY,WHO WAS VERY FOUND,OF GERMANY,AND OFTEN VISITED THERE.
HIS PLANE MUST HAVE CRASHED,INTO YOUR SUPBOARD,BY ACCIDENT,AND LILY,WAS JUST INVESTIGATING,THE NOISE.
CASE SOLVED,LILY,IS INNOCENT!!
CAT TRACY,STRIKES AGAIN!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture030.jpg

Barbara
09-17-2005, 03:23 PM
I have all the dry food in a big tin box. And who do you think can take the lid off that box since 2 weeks or so? Name starts with T and ends with S:D

I have to keep the box in the oven now as it is too big to go in any cupboard and this will mean we'll have warm catfood sooner or later because I'm getting old and forget it all the time.;)

furrykidsmother
09-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I am certain that "A & P Investigations" will clear your name very soon sweet Lily! We know it couldn't be you!

Laura's Babies
09-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Where's the yellow duck?? :eek: That horriable duck did it! We all know that!

CalliesMom
09-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Where's the yellow duck?? :eek: That horriable duck did it! We all know that!

LOL I agree! The duck did it.

orangemm
09-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Musta been a cat burglar. A HUNGRY cat burglar.

trayi52
09-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Oh no! Lily would never do such a thing! Never! Had to come from the outside, just had to!!!!! Lily is just too innocent for such a deed as that!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten, you will just have to look elsewhere for the burglar!!

Willie:)

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm so glad to hear that A & P Investigations will be in on solving this crime! They know the antics of Dudley the Duck very well and I'm sure they will prove that he was involved. No way did sweet, innocent little Lily have anything to do with this! :D :D :D

Soapets
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes, it must have been a typo in the first post when you said the main subject has an "L" as the first letter in it's name, and a "y" as the last letter. That first letter should really be a "D", right? I just KNEW it couldn't be Lily! And I know how destructive Dudley the Duck can be, because he's been at my house a few times since I got Shadow and Little Orphan Annie, too!:D

momcat
09-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Not to worry, Lily. A&P Investigators are on the way and everyone knows you can't fool them! They'll bring the real perpetrator to justice and prove your innocence! Remember one thing though, you don't have to answer ANY of their questions without your kitty attorney right there with you!

lvpets2002
09-18-2005, 10:54 AM
:rolleyes: Oh no call out the PIs & check for hidden video..

Kirsten
09-18-2005, 01:59 PM
This is Lily...

My dear Pouncer, you are soooo right!!! Isn't it mean how everyone here seems to think it was ME who did it??? Only because I did it in the past, they think it was me again. And only because I was nawtee last night and jumped into meowmie's precious LotR coronation banner and made some holes into it, they think I did this, too.

It's very nice of you and Allen to come here for my defense!!

Lily ,,,^..^,,,

catnapper
09-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Lily my dear,
It is all Allen and I could do. That dastardly Duck has been causing trouble for ages. And he now has a friend -- a smaller white duck that can mimic the nawtee deeds of young cats better than that big old Dudley.

We have our flight scheduled and will be at the crime scene tonight. Til then my love, please do not say anything incriminating!
Purrs,
Pouncer

Kirsten
09-18-2005, 02:19 PM
My sweet Pouncer, I'm waiting for your arrival here, and I hope you and Allen will convince meowmie that it's been Dudley and the white duck. Something's telling me that she's not buying the story... :rolleyes:

Love,
Lily ,,,^..^,,,

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Lily, sweetie, I think you have been framed. That sweet innocent face of yours is evidence enough for me to know that you would NEVER do anything like that.;)

momcat
09-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Oh Lily! This is awful. It seems like everyone is blaming you but you're not anywhere in the crime scene photo. There are no obvious paw prints or kitty hairs that match your beautiful fur. They don't have a case against you, it's all circumstantial evidence. Hopefully the investigators will clear your name and prove you innocent. Just to be sure the investigation is conducted properly, I will be happy to be your pro bono defense kitty attorney. My Meowmie is a paralegal and said she would help by doing legal research on your case. Let me know if you would like me to represent you and we'll start preparing your defense. If you want me to represent you, do not answer ANY questions until you talk to me. Please let me know ASAP, time is important!

Groucho