PDA

View Full Version : Fritz's blitz

fritz03
09-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Fritz didn't have anything better to do yesterday as it was raining outside,so he decided to a blitz around the upstairs,living room to my bedroom and back.He then did his usual thing and barke dat kids going to school.he like people a lot but it is the noise that gets him barking.he is not doing so well in the best in show on astralenterprise.com.He is losing 113-72 to milo.i am babysitting him this afternoon.Mom and dad went to a party for Auntie bev's dad at their apartment building(he's 95) and they don't allow dogs there so i staying home and babysitting him.he has been pretty good.been sleeping on my bed with all fours in the air.Probably still there now.i should have new pictures of fritz for everybody by Tuesday,so be patient,they should be good.

poofy
09-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Sounds good, I really like pictures..lol..:D :D

elizabethann
09-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Phew! Fritz, I'm pooped hearing about your blitz thoughout the house! Can't wait to see new pictures of you. Always fun and a pleasure.

Daisy and Delilah
09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Awwwww Fritzie, always having fun just blitzing through the house like a little Speedy Gonzalez!! Can't wait to see pics of you with all fours in the air. You're so cute Fritz!!:D