PDA

View Full Version : Look what I brought home now!

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 12:33 PM
I really need to get away from the shelter! My heartstrings are just too big and my house is just too small!

Wednesday afternoon a couple walked into the shelter with this little baby kitten and said they found it in their yard. It was so caked with dried mud that it was as stiff as a board. It was unconcious, and barely breathing. Thankfully it was spay/nueter clinic day and the vet was on hand.
I grabbed the kitten and busted into the operating room and told them we had an emergency. The vet took the kitten and told me to go grab a big healthy cat from the shelter. She immediately took blood from the healthy cat and gave the baby a transfusion. We then gave glucose and waited. I went and heated a bag of IV fluids, wrapped that in a towel and put the baby on the warm bag. I wrapped them all up in a warm blanket and carried it around for the next two hours. I kept telling the baby that it was going to live.
There was only one clean spot on the little one and that was the white spot between its eyes. I kept kissing that spot and saying prayers. Finally the little fellow came to life and started sucking on the blanket like crazy! We mixed up a mash of KMR and canned food and he ate!!! YIPPEE!!!

This is what the poor little thing looked like Wednesday night.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pc7229326e167b2b5601c2805fa9b524a/f2465db1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pb24b192cb2f6d7c15a2302dbc6b7f924/f2465d0c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pb65e0d48c4661a21e05dc206618af847/f2465c60.jpg

I know it's hard to see all the mud but believe me that poor babies hair was so stiff and hard. He was still very weak but doing so much better.

Of course I had to bring him home so I could monitor him throughout the night.:rolleyes:

By Thursday night I felt like he was probably strong enough to withstand a bath. I was terrified during that whole bath! I just new his little heart would give out but I also knew that he would feel tons better if he could move without his hair pulling. Thank goodness he made it!

Look what we found under all that mud!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p97c97f5af3ffd26c2be90e829e8e1651/f2465bba.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/ped9789392520c64a96fae7ebd8f4e00b/f2448c20.jpg

Here you can see his little chicken leg from the transfusion

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p7e9c7cc2e5f0e41b27f5dcdcd240e7ab/f2448b81.jpg

Sleeping and healing
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p49b4ca6169f1066a114b9d3430fa600b/f2448add.jpg

He is still weak but playing some and walking ok. It will take awhile for him build his strength again but I now feel good about him surviving.

We named him Mud Pie. :p

Is this number 20? According to hubby Mud Pie isn't leaving! Good grief, I've created a monster!!!:D

I had to share this precious little one with you guys. Anybody need a Mud Pie????

Kirsten
09-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh, he is sweet! :) I love this one:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p49b4ca6169f1066a114b9d3430fa600b/f2448add.jpg

This poor kitty wouldn't have made it without you and your co-workers. I'm glad that the couple decided to bring him to your shelter. I think I never saw a cat looking that miserable and weak, but it looks like he has a strong will to survive!

He's looking so much happier on his warm blanket now! :)

Best wishes to you, sweetie! :)

Kirsten

luvofallhorses
09-17-2005, 12:54 PM
OMG!!! :D He's too cute. You are truly an angel, Lisa. :) Welcome to pet talk, Mud Pie!! :)

manda_moo87
09-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Awww... I love the name! What a cutie pie.

Laura's Babies
09-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Awww Lisa, his muddy little body bring big ole tears to me eyes! Reminded me of little Birdie when QSL first found him. What a little doll baby that Mud Pie is!!!! TO adoreable! I agree with your hubby, Mud Pie is a keeper. He cleaned up so wonderfully and I am sure with your loving care, he will flourish as well as little Birdie did under QSL's.

(Now I REALLY wanna come to your house!!)

Glacier
09-17-2005, 01:23 PM
He is adorable! Congrats on the new addition!

lvpets2002
09-17-2005, 01:27 PM
:eek: OMG you are just so so adorable Mud Pie & welcome to Pet Talk

catnapper
09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! What an adorable Mud Pie! I would love to have a Mud Pie! I am sooo in love with this guy already! Oh Lisa, you just hit #20 with this one! Just look at that before picture! Look at him sleeping tummy up! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 01:42 PM
He is cute isn't he?

Laura, it's funny that you mentioned Birdie. When I took the kitten from the couple and uncovered it my first thought was of Birdie! I didn't think this little one would make it but then Birdie kept flashing before my eyes. He reminded me so much of one of Birdie's pictures.

You guys! I've got too many cats and this just has to stop! Don't encourage me to keep him...tell me to let him go!;) :D

catlover4ever
09-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
He is cute isn't he?

You guys! I've got too many cats and this just has to stop! Don't encourage me to keep him...tell me to let him go!;) :D

:D :D You would not listen anyway;) ;) ;)

What a cutie and I love the name Mud Pie:) :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh my oh my, what a lucky little mud-ball!! Thank you so much for saving this little boy! He looked terrible when he came in, but after that bath, he is a gorgeous little tux!!
Are you planning on keeping him? Yeah!!!! 20 is such a perfect amount of cats!!

Best luck to you, Mud Pie!!!

rosethecopycat
09-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Keeper.

I see you don't have a brat in his particular shade.

furrykidsmother
09-17-2005, 02:11 PM
What a little sweetie!!!

moosmom
09-17-2005, 02:15 PM
He is ADORABLE!!!!! He looks like LilEli when he was a baby. I'm so glad you're keeping him. He needs you!! YAY for hubby!!!

Soapets
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
OK, OK, OK, I'll be the one to tell you. Let him go...........................

........to the litter box, or to the food and water bowls, or to every room in your house, AND to all of our hearts. :D

There's NO WAY that little Mud Pie can go anywhere else now! He's DEFINITELY a KEEPER!:)

Deb

Roxyluvsme13
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Awww.....hes ADORABLE!!!! Welcome To PT Mud Pie!!

Vio&Juni
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
He's such a cutie. I am glad you were there to save him, he probably survived just because you wanted it so much.

He is a very beautiful cat :)

prechrswife
09-17-2005, 03:22 PM
What a cutie! He has come a long way already, and I love the name.:)

catmandu
09-17-2005, 03:34 PM
MUD PIE,YOU ARE SO LUCKY,THAT YOU WERE PICKED UP,BY CAT LOVERS,AND TAKEN,TO THE ONE PERSON,IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY,THAT COULD HELP YOU.
YOU ARE SO CUTE,YOU LOOK LIKE A YOUNG POUNCETTE,I WISH,THAT I COULD COME DOWN,THERE AND TAKE YOU HOME MUDPIE.
WAIT,UNTIL YOU MEET SCRAPPY MAGOO!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos933.jpg

THREE MEEEOOWS,FOR LISA,THOSE DOCTORS,AND THAT BLOOD DONOR CAT!!

christa
09-17-2005, 03:46 PM
God Bless you, Lisa!!!

Mud Pie is a doll baby! Reminds me of Brodie. When we brought him home his white fur was so gross, not white at all! That will get cleaned eventually, especially once the others start licking on him!

I can see why you all are already attached, especially after seeing the little guy practically be brought back to life!

:) Kisses to Mud Pie!

orangemm
09-17-2005, 03:53 PM
What a miracle you have brought about!! That little darling owes his little life to you. Bless you for taking this kitten and bringing him back from the brink.

He is adorable and I love the name!!!

I just went back and looked at that picture of him sleeping on his back...talk about TRUST!

CalliesMom
09-17-2005, 03:55 PM
I LOVE his name!! LOL He is quite handsome..How old is he?

Don Juan's mom
09-17-2005, 03:56 PM
What a little sweetie! Any chance Sissy would be willing to wet-nurse him?

Well.....perhaps.....if you could find another Pet Talker to adopt him and some of Sissy's babies....and could go visit him every day....and cuddle him.....

Oh, hell. As has been said already, you need one in that color scheme. :D

Liz

trayi52
09-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Lisa, what a sweet little baby!!! 20 is a perfect number, I have you know!;)

Willie:D

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that got thier heart snagged by this little fella. ;) :D

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

I think he's about 8 to 10 weeks old. He's eating kitten chow mixed with canned and is having no problems now.
He is on a vitamin and iron building medicine as well as an antibiotic for the next ten days.

He is a very gentle kitten and was extremely nervous at all sounds yesterday. Today he seems to have figured out that we have a very noisy and busy cat house. He slept most of the day and I'm glad. He needs to rest and heal from whatever happened to him.

No chance on Sissy helping him out. She spotted him two rooms away and started growling! She is kicking her babies off now and the last thing she wants is another one!;) :D

I know I don't have one in that color scheme but Gee Whiz! How many times have I said no more but they keep coming? NO MORE!!!!!!:eek: This has got to stop!!!:eek:

Please, don't pat me on the back for saving this little guy. All that credit goes to the people who brought him in, the vet, the blood donor kitty named Moses, and Mud Pie himself. I just carried him around to keep him warm and said a few prayers. Nothing more than any one of you would have done. :) I appreciate the thoughts but I really can't take any credit for anything more than some hugs and kisses and I enjoyed that part! ;) :D

jenluckenbach
09-17-2005, 04:29 PM
OMG! The blood donor was named Moses??? :eek: What a God-send. :)

I will more than gladly tell you that you can not keep him.......that he is probably one of the most adoptable kittens available in your part of the world.......that 20 cats is an outrageous number.......and that I KNOW you are strong enough to let him go......

But you won't listen to me anyway. :p

And I would like to add that he is probably one of the most adorable kittens I have ever seen. I am glad he was saved.

Smooches to Mud Pie.!!!

catnapper
09-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
And I would like to add that he is probably one of the most adorable kittens I have ever seen. Dilemma solved: send him to Jen. she only has 15 1/2. She is a sucker for those kitties with the wite flame between the eyes. :cool:

jenluckenbach
09-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Dilemma solved: send him to Jen. she only has 15 1/2. She is a sucker for those kitties with the wite flame between the eyes. :cool:
Actually I was going to suggest sending him to me....but it looks like he already HAS a home! ;)

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2005, 05:38 PM
OMG another Birdie, but with a working tongue! He is so precious looking and cleaned up well. :) :) If he's that old....do you know you have a rare kitten now? Black & white blue-eyed! Please give that sweet baby some extra extra kisses for me!! I'm so glad 'someone upstairs' was watching over him that day Lisa. And if you think that Mud Pie will make 20....does this mean all Sissy's kittens are staying as well?:confused: Seems to me that you only have 15!So far.

jazzcat
09-17-2005, 05:45 PM
OMG!!!!!! He is adorable but what a sad story. I'm so glad he found you and all involved - perfect timing to save his little life.

The first thing I thought when I was his pictures was Birdie too.

I think it's funny hubby wants to keep him. I know absolutely I would too. What a sweetie!

By the way, I love his name. :)

Craftlady
09-17-2005, 06:09 PM
What a cutie :)

G535
09-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Twenty cats, sounds like a nice round number to me too! If I had the room, health and money for more cats I'd have twenty of them or more.

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2005, 08:47 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pb65e0d48c4661a21e05dc206618af847/f2465c60.jpg

Mud Pie's before....:(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NotSheikChic.jpg

Birdie's before....:(

Mud Pie's after! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/9-4-05birdie.jpg

And Birdie's after!!!! :D :)

momcat
09-17-2005, 09:14 PM
It only took one look and I turned to mush. What a sweetie! Little Mud Pie couldn't possibly be any cuter!!! Mud Pie is a great name for him too. The pictures of the baby you found under all that mud looks very settled in and content. Guess he feels your love already!!! Welcome to the world, Mud Pie, you had a rough start but the world isn't such an awful place... you'll see. Sending you lots of smoochies and tummy rubs

catlady1945
09-17-2005, 10:16 PM
What a sweet little fellow. I'm glad he is feeling well now.

krazyaboutkatz
09-17-2005, 10:32 PM
He's so adorable!!!:D I'm so glad that he's doing well and his name is so cute. Welcome to PT Mud Pie!!!!:D

Shady
09-17-2005, 11:27 PM
What a cutie.

I cant believe how much better and how content Mud Pie looks after his clean up.

Remarkable the similarities between Birdie and Mud Pie.

Truly amazing stories.

:)

NoahsMommy
09-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Lisa,

The "thanks" does go to you as well, sweetie! You're at your limit...and your limit at work too, but you still brought him home. That's wonderful...you're his angel. :) (((hugs)))

He's the cutest little itty bitty boy!! I'm in love with him already!! Welcome to PT, little one. You have lots and lots of crazy cat lady aunties and a few crazy cat man uncles!! ♥

LOVE this picture...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p7e9c7cc2e5f0e41b27f5dcdcd240e7ab/f2448b81.jpg

(((HUGS)))

sirrahbed
09-18-2005, 06:59 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Dennis and I read this thread together and both of us are total mush maniacs - this room sounds like an Omegosh choir! I think Moses brought that baby to the promised land:D :D

Lisa - OMG - what a precious baby and that name :D

20 is an even number you know - nice color accent to the brat-pack - now if we could get that baby to Jen.... I would help transport for sure....but I suspect that little boy is #20.

Wow what a story....that poor little *mud pie*......and then look at what was underneath!:D Ok I am still doing OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Oh my..........:D :D

CalliesMom
09-18-2005, 07:50 AM
:eek: The similarities between the pictures of Mud Pie and Birdie are stunning. They both cleaned up well for themselves, though, and have found wonderful homes!! I'm so excited you brought this guy home...Congratulations, a-hem, on the new addition. ;) :D

Barbara
09-18-2005, 08:54 AM
I can't get over how tough kittens are. Little Mud Pie has used one of his lifes before he was 3 months old and there he is- sleeping like a little angel:)

Yes, of course I thought of Birdie here.

I am so glad he came in the right moment- everything fell in place:) I won't give any suggestions- we would need more families like the one Angel, Nessa and Elfie are going because then it would be easier to limit your cat herd;)

lady_zana
09-18-2005, 08:58 AM
He looks like my sister's kitty, Mudpie. What a little cutie! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to join in with the choir: KEEP THE LITTLE CUTIE!!!!:D :D :D

DogLover9501
09-18-2005, 09:28 AM
OMG! Lisa, Mud Pie is too adorable! He looks so sad covered in mud, but beautiful under the mud ;)

*I* personally think that the CCL kitties need a tuxie :D

moosmom
09-18-2005, 11:40 AM
How many times have I said no more but they keep coming? NO MORE!!!!!! This has got to stop!!!

Yeah, uh-huh, right. I've been saying that for almost 10 years now. When I brought LilEli and Tabitha to their new home, I vowed...no more rescues, no more fostering (except for Parker who is grand-fathered in), no more new cats. PERIOD.

Yeah, right. That's all I'll say for now.

Samantha Puppy
09-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh man, you have me in tears. I even made my husband come over and look at the before-and-after pictures and he - Mr. "I-hate-cats-and-am-plotting-their-demise" - smiled and said how cool it was that you were able to do that for Mud Pie. (If only you knew my husband... this is HUGE!)

It's people like you, crazycatlady, that make me think that maybe the world is an okay place after all... :) God bless you and little Mud Pie. If you can't keep him - I'll take him and I know my husband won't put up a big fight either! :)

Vermontcat
09-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Mud Pie is so cute and I just love his name!:D
I always thought that you needed at least one black and white kitty in your signature.;)

rg_girlca
09-18-2005, 05:55 PM
My first thought when I saw that first picture of Mud Pie was how much he reminded me of Birdie also.

Lisa, what a blessing that this precious little one was saved from going to the RB. He is so darn adorable and I just love those beautiful blue eyes of his. I have never seen a tuxie with blue eyes. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Have I missed something here??????? I know you have Sissy with her babies, but how did you go from 12 cats in your signature and say that Mud Pie would make 20.???????????

Have you decided to keep Sissy and her babies????

My, my, my Lisa. Have you failed fostering this fast already.:D

lisalee
09-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Bless you for helping this little sweetheart! Mud Pie is so adorable!! :D

wolflady
09-18-2005, 06:05 PM
What a sweet story and mud pie is just too too adorable! Bless your heart for saving this little one. He certainly has already made quite an entrance into a lot of PT hearts! :D

**hugs**

catcrazylady
09-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Mud Pie update

So far still so good. He is getting stronger and more energetic by the minute. :)

To answer the big 20 question. I started with 12 and took in Sissy and her babies. I had every intention of keeping Sissy and adopting out the five babies which would have made 13. Unfortunately three of the little ones are black, and one tortie, which makes them so unadoptable. Our shelter is full of black and tortie babies to adults. I figured early on that this would be a problem. Since no PT'ers were able to help out either ;) I started counting them as part of the Brat Pack. That makes 13 + 4 = 17. Then there is the adorable solid gray baby that is highly adoptable but it just doesn't seem fair to make her be the only one to leave. ;) :p Ok, that now makes 18. Of course we can't forget that Opie is now a permanent Brat too. We are now up to 19. Add in the Mud Pie and it comes to an even 20. :eek:

I admit it....I'm a huge SUCKER!!!!

Here are a few new pictures of Mud Pie tonight.

Attacking the killer pink mouse!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p390a9e662189ddd207226c220f3c32fd/f23f6978.jpg

He rolled himself into his little blankie while trying to kill the bad old mouse!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p90924c2800e2fb71191a793017adccda/f23f6a58.jpg

Hey look Ma, I made a friend!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p4d3b6939abf336ed58a3f5ec9028a34d/f23f68af.jpg

We color coordinate just perfectly!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/p835b7a0eab040c87c6e1507c9b2e4b42/f23f67eb.jpg

All this mouse killing is starting to wear me out.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/paa5af16892b5fae628aa422f2507ce18/f23f5daf.jpg

Good night little Mud Pie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pb0a516a70f354fa4ad7c28d9b19a057a/f23f6383.jpg

That little quilt he is laying on came from the shelter and was made and donated by either Debbie (sirrahbed) or Laura. I'm not sure which one made this one but Mud Pie is sure enjoying it.

Jan that picture of Birdie is the one that will never ever leave my head! That is the exact picture that flew into my mind when I got my first glimpse of Mud Pie. It is amazing the similarities between the two. I do believe they both have Guardian Angels!

Ok, now there a few of you that can go ahead and start letting me have it about fostering! I always told you all that I couldn't do it and now you can clearly see why! :eek:

Soapets
09-18-2005, 10:03 PM
OMG, there's NO WAY you can give him up to anyone else! He is so adorable, and there must be a reason he came to YOU the way he did. He is so cute!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of him as he grows!:D

catnapper
09-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Lisa... now YOU can be the one who gets the ribbing about being a foster failure! you've failed in spades! :D :D

But who could resist these precious little babies? You nearly doubled the brat crew just this month alone! LOL

Gosh, what is next spring's klitten season bringing you? ;)

shais_mom
09-18-2005, 10:37 PM
omg
what a cutie!!
hugs to you Lisa!

catcrazylady
09-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Go ahead Catnapper, I deserve everything you can dish out!:rolleyes:
:D :D The "failed in Spades" cracked me up! :D :D

You know, I never thought about it being Moses that saved the kitten with a blood transfusion until Jen and Debbie mentioned it. That is kind of cool, huh?

Jen- "A God-send" :D
Debbie- "sent to the promised land" :D

You guys crack me up!!!!:D

Well, it looks like Mud Pie has become a PT kitty and it's kind of out of my hands now. The fault is all of PT's! I had nothing to do with him staying!!!! :D :D :D

G535
09-18-2005, 11:57 PM
You're going to need a new signature to fit all those brats in!

jenluckenbach
09-19-2005, 06:21 AM
Well, it looks like Mud Pie has become a PT kitty and it's kind of out of my hands now. The fault is all of PT's! I had nothing to do with him staying!!!!
:rolleyes: nice to think that you have an excuse on this one. :D

CalliesMom
09-19-2005, 06:43 AM
He is simply too cute for words. I could squish him!! ;)

Samantha Puppy
09-19-2005, 07:38 AM
You won't hear anything from me but I was serious when I said that if you just can't keep him, I will take him. Kentucky isn't that far from MD - we can work something out.

Love the new pictures, especially the one where he rolled himself into the blanket!

Laura's Babies
09-19-2005, 07:56 AM
That blankie looks like one I made and I was going to start making them again, have LOT'S of donated stuff but then Eddie had that accident....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pb0a516a70f354fa4ad7c28d9b19a057a/f23f6383.jpg

QSL, you DID have to post that pitiful picture of Birdie again and make me cry. I can NOT look at that one without crying...STILL! And I think those pictures of Mud Pie will always bring tears to my eyes too.

Lisa, I came back to this thread to ask how he is doing and there he is in new pictures with updates. He is having a whole lot easier time in his recovery than Birdie, that is great! (No kitty should have to go through what Birdie went through) But Lisa, DO take credit for stepping up and bringing him home. We never realize what "LOVE" means to those babies and especially a sick one. Eddies PT told me that having someone to root them on and be there to support them makes a HUDGE differance in patients recovery.

QueenScoopalot
09-19-2005, 07:57 AM
This picture is just the sweetest!!! :) :) :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/paa5af16892b5fae628aa422f2507ce18/f23f5daf.jpg
Those great big full moon eyes are captivating....kisses all over that baby for me please. ;) Mud Pie does have a nice pink color to him luckily. I think that's why Birdie had such a tough recovery having lost a large amount of blood from the initial attack, and then fleas draining out more. :( Birdie is a miracle boy and may just be Mud Pie's guardian angel. :)

K & L
09-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Oh Lisa I just love this story! TWENTY? You're almost up with us now! Heck what's one more?:D ;)

smokey the elder
09-19-2005, 09:12 AM
*squeals* What a cutie patootie!

Barbara
09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
I also came back to check what happened and here are these adorable pictures:)

How quick he came back to being a kitten:) :) :) Thanks to you, Moses, the people who brought him and the vet. Looks as if he has a herd of guardian angels:D I won't comment on that foster issue. I couldn't foster.

RICHARD
09-19-2005, 03:20 PM
If you scrape away some of the mud,
and put back in a little blood,
A short warm bath, a bit of soap!
A black and white kitty with alot of hope!

Sometimes a little 'polish' uncovers a pearl!
I think it's great his name isn't 'Earl'!!!
Into that Cat Lady's home, where cat's are aplenty!
I think Mud Pie has become number 20!!:)

Harmanie
09-19-2005, 03:24 PM
OH, he is sooo cute. He stole my heart! Good for you...you helped save his life and now your a new mommy all over again!:p

Laura's Babies
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM
GREAT poem RICHARD!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Whew! How the numbers grow while I'm away! ;) :D

Mud Pie is absolutely adorable and I'm so glad the people brought him in right away, the vet was there, and you were there to bring him home and tend to him. Seems that day was Mud Pie's lucky day! :D

Now.....if I could only help bring you numbers down by taking one of those way too precious little blackies........Drat, why does Terry have to be such a hard head about having only two? :rolleyes: :( ;) :)

doolittleky
09-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Sorry Lisa, I am with Deb when she posted this!

........to the litter box, or to the food and water bowls, or to every room in your house, AND to all of our hearts.

There's NO WAY that little Mud Pie can go anywhere else now! He's DEFINITELY a KEEPER!

Deb

sandragonfly
09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
OH YES, you have a pat on your back, he is staying at your home!! ;)

hurray! we needed another miracle....so many sads going on around here -- hi mud pie!! :D you look so friendly and a sweetheart, keep up the work! (so you put in more guilty in your meowmie if she's thinking about giving you to other good home!)

oh how pet talk amazes me by a lot of support we get but the guilty we get too! well, kim, good luck being in middle of two magenting sides! :cool:

we all love you, muddie! {{{mud pie's neck..back of the ears...to base of the tail}}} :D

orangemm
09-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Every picture you post is cuter than the last. He is a little darling!:D

slick
09-20-2005, 08:44 PM
OMD!!!!! How did I ever miss this from 3 days ago???
Lisa...I simply have no words to describe how I feel when I read this thread. My eyes are filled with tears, especially when I saw the Birdie and Mud Pie look-a-like pics!

Mud Pie, welcome to your loving home. I wonder if you really know how lucky you are to be part of such a special fur-crew?

Oh dear, I have kiss prints all over my monitor....excuse me while I go and rub them off.