PDA

View Full Version : 2 Female Guinea Pigs For Free In Provo!!

tekiah
09-17-2005, 11:46 AM
WE HAVE 2 FEMALE GUINEA PIGS THAT WE NEED TO GET RID OF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ONE IS APROX. 2-3 YRS OLD. THE OTHER ONE IS APROX. 1-2 YEARS OLD. THEY ARE DARLING AND FRIENDLY. NEED TO BOTH BE TAKEN, NOT JUST ONE. WE ARE NOT CHARGING ANYTHING FOR THEM THEY ARE ABSOLUTLEY FREE AND WE HAVE A CAGE AND TOYS AND A HUGE BAG OF FOOD TO GO WITH THEM....ALSO FOR FREE!!! PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME:

PHONE: (801) 374-0503
EMAIL: [email protected]

Karen
09-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Why do you need to get rid of them?

tekiah
09-17-2005, 12:19 PM
I am getting rid of them because I no longer have time to give them the love they need. School has started and I go to a private school so I have alot of homework and work around the house. They would be much happier if someone took them who could give them more attention.

Karen
09-17-2005, 12:40 PM
You probably have better luck finding them a new home advertising locally. Then I hope you'll think twice about getting another pet until you're really ready for them. Is there no one else in your house who can play with them and help with their care?

wolfie
09-17-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm sorry you have to get rid of them, guinea pigs are great pets. I hope you find a good home for them, I'm sorry I can't take them!

And be careful about offering them for free. Someone who is looking for cheap snake food might take them. It's usually a good idea to charge a small fee, just to insure a good home.

Suki Wingy
09-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree, I hate it when people do that! That is what the frozen ones are for!