PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while!

Tanya&Fritz
03-13-2002, 01:19 PM
I haven't been here in a long, long, time. Some of you may remember me; Aly, Logan, Sandra. Just wanted to let you know that Hans and Fritz are doing very well. Fritz just turned one and is still very much a puppy. Do you remember that he was born with an underbite? Well, he's sure proud of his chompers! He's chewed a couple of comforters, a foam mattress, the corner of our couch, etc., etc. Just thought I'd drop you all a line and see how you're doing!

Logan
03-13-2002, 01:21 PM
Well HI!!!! I had just been in here reading and happened to see your name pop up!!!! Its so good to hear from you!!! Don't be such a stranger!! :)

Cinder & Smoke
03-13-2002, 01:25 PM
Hi, T&F ! :D

Where you guyz been :eek:?

Ask yer Mom to let you stay wiff us a while ~

An tell us sum FurKid Tails!

Tanya&Fritz
03-13-2002, 01:54 PM
Believe me, I've got lots of "tails" to tell! Fritz is the cutest and smartest puppy ever! But... he's also a little devil:eek: He loves to get new toys and they last about an hour. I can't believe such a little dog can be so strong. He's turning out to be a real cuddle monster (I wonder why, maybe I spoil them?). He loves to lie on his back and you try to "get" his paws. It's so cute! His favorite toy though is Hans. He drives him crazy! Hans is an amazing dog. I can't remember the last time he did anything wrong, so there's not too much to tell there!

Freckles
03-13-2002, 01:59 PM
We recently put you on a "where are they list" and look what happened! It worked. Great to hear from you. You have lots of catching up to do.

tatsxxx11
03-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Well, well, well!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!! Always a pleasure to welcome back an "ole timer!!":D I was just thinking about you guys the other day when I was out playing with Star and Cody! Please pop in every once in a while and catch us up on those puppy antics!!! You remember Tanya, we love a good a laugh! Especially when it's YOUR couch that's being devoured!!;) Give Hans and Fritz a hug from us! So nice to hear from you!

03-13-2002, 02:59 PM
Holy Toledo Tanya! It's great to hear from you!! I am so glad you are doing well and the the dogs are good. Ehem, any new pics to share?

How do you like the new look of Pettalk? WELCOME BACK!!! :D!

Sudilar
03-13-2002, 05:55 PM
Welcome back! You have a lot of catchin' up to do! Fill us in on all the details of what's been going on with Hans and Fritz!

sammi
03-13-2002, 06:54 PM
Welcome back! Don't stay away this time as we love hearing from you. We want pictures!!!!:D

aly
03-13-2002, 10:13 PM
TANYA!!!! I am overjoyed to hear from you!! I've missed hearing from you! I would love to see new pics of our Fearless Fritz and Handsome Hans. I hope everything has been going well for you and maybe you can keep checking in to Pet Talk from time to time.

Reece says to tell Fritz, "Poodle Power!"

Oh by the way, I can't believe Fritz is one ALREADY!! It seems like just yesterday he was a wee little thing. Reece just turned two last month :)

shais_mom
03-14-2002, 01:44 AM
Tanya,
I am soooo glad you are back! I have been wondering about you!
Not sure if you remember or have posted since then but My greyhound Shaianne crossed to the Bridge 9-13-01. But I have a very active and Ornery 6 mos golden retriever puppy. She is a joy to my heart!
I hope you come around more often, would love to hear more from you!
Hugs and Welcome Back!
Staci, Keegan Grace, and Kylie Kitty

Pam
03-14-2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by aly
TANYA
Reece says to tell Fritz, "Poodle Power!"

:D :D Bella agrees! :D :D

Tanya we were just talking recently about some of the Pet Talk folks who have been MIA here! I'm so glad you got a minute to stop in and say hi and that all is well! You say you have tales to tell - well we are ready to listen when you find the time. I hope you like the new changes in Pet Talk. There are some neat features to check out. Welcome back!!

AdoreMyDogs
03-14-2002, 05:54 AM
Tonya, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how that adorable little poodle, Fritz, was doing. I remember he was a handful with his energy, but what puppy isn't, right? :D

Anyway, I am glad to hear from you again. I hope you continue to stay with us and share some pics :)

Gio
03-14-2002, 06:28 AM
Welcome back! Pics and tales please! :D