PDA

View Full Version : Abigail

sasha the cat
09-17-2005, 01:19 AM
You are so cute, dear Abigail. Glad your Mommy went in with her net and brought you to your furever home. Sounds like a very nice Palace for you and Shelby to rule.

Enjoy your day in the limelight -- as our purrfect and purrecious Cat of the Day for Saturday, September 17th.

I would just love to hug & kiss you darling Abigail.

kilbarchancats
09-17-2005, 02:45 AM
Aibgail - you are just such a gorgeous girl. I would love to kiss your beautiful little toffee nose which is just the cutest. I find I may have to board a plane to come and steal you, you are such a supermodel!!

And what HUGE snowy white paws you have too. You're going to be a big, beautiful lady-puss.

I hope you have plenty hugs on your special Cat-Of-The-Day-Day-Today!
xxx:D :D

chocolatepuppy
09-17-2005, 04:58 AM
Abigail, what a pretty girl you are! How wonderful your mommy caught you and took you home to live with her! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special! :D

kb2yjx
09-17-2005, 07:43 AM
What a cute little face to see on the computer first thing in the morning!!! Your Mom and I have the net capture method in common, but she was successful, where I had to resort to the hav-a-heart trap and got the cat!!! Isn't it better to be safe and sound inside and not having to fight for your food?? I am sure that your kitty and you will be best of friends someday! So you are a Giants fan??!!! I can picture you sitting in front of the tv watching all the games. I bet you are their best fan, if they only knew!!!! Hugs and kisses and HAPPY COTD!!!!

PS: Hope the Giants beat the Saints on Monday night just for you!!!!

luvofallhorses
09-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi, Abigail!! :) Aren't you just a beauty?! :D Enjoy your special day, honey!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Abigail
What a beauty you are! You have such lovely markings!
I'm so glad you live in a nice safe warm house now with lots of love too! I bet Shelby really likes you and would be lost if you weren't around.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!:D

Jax
09-17-2005, 12:41 PM
What a beauty you are Abigail!! Your markings are fantastic and very unique - I love your cream muzzle! Congrats to GORGEOUS ABIGAIL!!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
09-17-2005, 01:11 PM
As MomFF and Jax just said, her markings are very unique and lovely. Took her a "while to adjust"? We know what that means. She's one of the lucky ones, though. Congratulations.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Abigail, you such a beautiful COTD!! Your markings are really gorgeous!!
Congrats from Maya & Inka!!

K9soul
09-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow Abigail, you are quite a beauty! Thank goodness your Mommy was able to snatch you up and bring you into a life of love and pampering as you deserve! Yes that nice warm house is certainly much better during the long cold winter! Sounds like you've become a bit of a Daddy's girl too :D. And I bet that deep down, Shelby is glad to have such a wonderful sister to share her home with ;). Abigail, I hope today you are enjoying an especially wonderful day with Mom, Dad and sis Shelby. Congratulations on being our gorgeous and EXTRA special Cat of the Day!

catmandu
09-17-2005, 03:54 PM
CONCATULATIONS,ABIGAIL!!
ALL THE FOUND CATS.KNOW THAT FEELING,OF BEING UNWANTED,AND UNLOVED,WAITING,FOR SOMEONE,TO LEAVE YOU SCRAPS,UNTIL THAT ONE DAY,WHEN YOU FIND YOUR TRUE FURR EVER HOME!!
AND A HUGE FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW GOES.TO FORMER STARRY CAT,ABIGAIL,COTD!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos933.jpg

tatsxxx11
09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Abigail, you are simply one of the most beautiful felines I've ever laid eyes on!:) What a gorgeous girl you are! Thank goodness for people like your Mommy, who have the compassion and caring to give such a deserving kitty a paw up in life!:) And let's not forget you terrific Daddy, every ready with those curnched up paper balls!:D Now you might not believe this, but I think deep down inside, your fursib Shelby love you bunches, too!:) Thank you for sharing your precious story with us, dear Abigail!!! We are truly honored to have such a beautiful, most precious kitty as our extra special Cat of the Day!:) Congratulations to you, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration!:) Hugs, kisses and purrs to you from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

bobtail
09-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Way to go, Abigail! Looks like your mom "netted" a cute furry wonder. ;) :rolleyes: :) Glad to read your story, now keep your mousies busy today!