PDA

View Full Version : Rats...Rats..What Do You Know?

irishwolfhoundlover25
03-13-2002, 12:54 PM
HI:D! I have two rats at my house named CiCi and Belle.:) They
are both really sweet and intelligent.:) For those people who think that rats are dirty and spread diseses, for those people who think rats make horrible pets and are wretched little creatures they are way WRONG!!! In fact my sister fell in love with the little darlings and is getting two herself!:) The two rats that I have are both hooded rats. CiCi is a brown hooded and Belle is a silver hooded. They have exact opposite personalities, but are the best of friends! CiCi even acts like Belle's mother! :) Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has rats (particulary hooded rats) and could tell me some more about the ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL CREATURES?

I LOVE MY RATS :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-13-2002, 01:33 PM
I've never had a rat but I did have a pet mouse named Joey when I was a youngster. He was black and white and so smart!

LoudLou
03-13-2002, 02:24 PM
Define what kind of rat?... Pet rat? I'm OK with that... I've known a few that ere REALLY cute....Those kinds of rats that come into my home, only to have my Meezers go, "Yep, they're in there... there they are... What? ME do something about it...NO, NO, YOU take care of it!!! EEEEEEEK! It's chasing ME!!!".... NO I DO NOT LIKE THOSE RATs.;) :D