PDA

View Full Version : I just love my boy! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Oh, I just love the dog Blaze is becoming!:D;) He used to be SO aggressive and mean to anyone besides us (his family) and would bark whenever anyone comes to the door, or walks by, etc...but now he's getting better!:) He still barks when people come to the door, but is not quite so mean. And now whenever someone sees Blaze in the backyard, I'm sure they're thinking, "Oh, what a sweet, cute doggy!" (haha, lol!) and though Blaze isn't quite all of that, he's getting better. Just the other day, I looked out the window when Blaze was out back, and I saw this big, husky man come up to the fence. Now Blaze isn't particularly fond of men whatsoever, but he timidly went up to the fence with his ears down, and then the guy reached down and began stratching Blaze on the head and then the back. Blaze was so nice to him, and then began playing fetch!:) I mean, it's awesome, 'cause Blaze knows when to protect me (especially on walks and such) and when to play and be such a good boy! Sorry, this is really a pointless thread, but I'm just so proud of my Blazer!!!:D:D:D

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Good boy Blaze! :D

shutterbug0303
09-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Yay! for Blaze!!!! It's it great to see how they grow and develop into their "adult/mature" personalities?!?!? And this is not pointless!!! :D It's a big step for Blaze and I'm glad you could share!!!

petslover
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Good Job Blaze!

RobiLee
09-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Alright Blaze! This is good news. Keep it up, handsome;)

luvofallhorses
09-16-2005, 10:08 PM
A pointless thread?? :eek: You can't be serious :p Blaze is such a good boy!! :D I am glad he is coming along!! :) Now how about some pics?? ;):D

joanofark
09-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Awwwwwwww what a good boy, Blazer! Keep it up!:D:D {{{HUGS}}}:)

Ginger's Mom
09-18-2005, 06:25 AM
What a wonderful thread and story. Keep up the good work Blazer!!! You are a very smart, loving and handsome boy. The best part of Pet Talk is being able to share wonderful moments like that with people who understand. Extra scratchies for you Blaze.

cyber-sibes
09-18-2005, 08:22 AM
News about Blaze is always welcome! Good boy, Blaze!

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
A pointless thread?? :eek: You can't be serious :p Blaze is such a good boy!! :D I am glad he is coming along!! :) Now how about some pics?? ;):D

Thanks for the replies everyone, they really make me and Blazer beam!:D

Oh, and I hope to get Blaze pics up sometime soon Krista! *hopefully* I've just been SOOO darn busy, it's crazy!:p;)