PDA

View Full Version : adding another

mary_gail
09-16-2005, 06:34 PM
We have had our Female chinchilla for about a yr now,shes apx 3-4 yrs old....We just got a male chinchilla last night,apx 3 yrs old.Want to put the 2 together,(but afraid they may fight)..Is at hard putting 2 together? Thxs

mary_gail
09-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks for your information.I know that sometimes medical problems can occur.Yrs ago i had a dog,she had pups,and husband and i had to help deliver them,but all went well thereafter.After living on a farm,raising many animals,including Guinea Pigs.I have had many wonderful moments,and found all off-spring good homes,although,i must admit,i kept most..Yes i know that some pet owners are not responsible,that is why my home looks some-what of a Noahs Ark.We have 2 of many animals.Dog that was found abused,but after much caring from us,and from vet,has turned into a wonderful part of our family.2 kittens,that we had gotten from ppl who didn't attend to,(finally getting there health back,and weight put on).And to add to all,have our 2 chinchillas,2 snakes,and hamsters...
True,all costs money,and being a single parent here for many yrs now,have had to work extra hard,feeding and taking care of all of our furry family members,and taking in,(other,not so happy pets).Ok enough,about me,and my family...
I am just thinking about breeding our 2 chinchillas....They only have 2-3 off-springs at a time,our neighbor would love to add some new pets,and we are only thinking of breeding them once..So still would like to find out more Infor,on breeding,(for these i have never had).I know many ppl would just through animals together,but for us,we always try,by doing all right....Well Thxs again for info....I will continue reading books,and looking for someone of whom knows more about Chinchillas....Thanks Again:)

mary_gail
09-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Thank You for the information...
Have a good day!!:)

Mary