PDA

View Full Version : Lilith Remembered...New Siggy

kittycats_delight
09-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I just finished my new signature with my Lilith Angel. I have 5 pics of her from the day we got her until just before she passed over. I also have 5 pics of Vixen but they are all from now.

I just wanted you guys to see it as you have all been so supportive and wonderful to us throughout all of this. Thank you.

Michelle & the girls
(It will remaind the girls even though she is not with us physically anymore. She is still a huge part of me and a huge part of PT.)

sirrahbed
09-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Lovely as always Michelle! I really like how you used a variety of pictures - and yes, Lilith is sweetly remembered:)

luvofallhorses
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
It's beautiful, I love it!! :)

Soapets
09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
You did a WONDERFUL job, and Lilith will always be kept alive in our hearts and memories. She was a beautiful girl.

Deb

Lobodeb
09-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Beautiful as always!

furrykidsmother
09-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Michelle, as always your beautiful work will serve as a wonderful tribute to both of your girls. Vixen we look forward to seeing more of many, many more healthy and happy years and Lilith will forever be locked in our hearts as she is in yours.

Do you think maybe you could do a special Lilith thread and post more pictures of her as a baby and as she grew up with maybe some special wording from you of each picture. I would love to see her life in many more pictures and how you got her and all the special things she did, silly and happy. I am sure we would all love to see more of her pictures.

I do love love your new siggy and so happy to see you back posting. I know it is hard, but we have missed you and we all share in your sorrow.

(((Hugs)))
Amanda

jazzcat
09-16-2005, 06:23 PM
It's very beautiful!

poofy
09-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Michelle that is beautiful, and yes we all have missed you and are glad you are sharing with us, i like the idea of a special thread for lilith.
What do you think? :) We do miss you:)

catmandu
09-16-2005, 06:33 PM
I HAVE HAERD,THAT LILITH,AND GCK,ARE NOW KEEPING COMPANY,AND THATS NICE,THAT THOSE CAT ANGELS,HAVE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS,THEY WOULD MAKE A VERY HNADSOME COUPLE.
AND LILITH,IS PROUD,OF THE MEMORIALS,YOU MADE,OF HER,AS ARE THE FOUND CAT ANGELS.
AND WE ARE ALL ONLY HERE,A SHORT TIME,AND THEN WE ARE ALL ONE.
AND THOSE OF US,WHO LOVE THIER PETS,WILL SEE THEM AGAIN,AND BE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/GCKcopy.jpg

jenluckenbach
09-16-2005, 07:22 PM
It is lovely Michelle. ♥

CalliesMom
09-16-2005, 07:55 PM
It is quite beautiful!

kuhio98
09-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Michelle ~ I love your new signature. I think we can all relate. Kuhio has been gone over 3 years now, and she's still on my signature.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-17-2005, 03:58 AM
So precious, I ♥ it!!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-17-2005, 04:46 AM
A beautiful tribute

orangemm
09-17-2005, 05:10 AM
Our beloved pets might be out of our lives, but they'll never be out of our hearts. That's what your beautiful siggy shows me.

What a loving tribute!

catnapper
09-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Thats a beautiful siggy Michelle. A wonderful tribute to her beauty.

DogLover9501
09-17-2005, 09:50 AM
It's beautiful, Michelle!

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 01:07 PM
That is beautiful. It's a wonderful way to pay tribute to a life gone too soon. :(

{{{HUGS}}}

kittycats_delight
09-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Thank you all very much. I will get some pics up of my little girl as a little one and all the way through her short memorable and loving life. I also have some videos of her from the time we first got her so I will post some videos as well. I will try to do this in the next few days. Thank you all again.

(((HUGS)))
Michelle & the girls

sandragonfly
09-18-2005, 11:06 PM
I have to say it's a beautiful and nice way to keep your lilith alive around in this special site where all of us met this preciousangel. oh, I miss her still... :(

second to furrykidsmother!! I'm glad you would do that, all in one is always fun to see. :) purple is the perfect colors for both of your dear girls.

bo((((HUGS))))th
..gina & lilith(vixen)'s furriends

p.s. how are you & guido doing, vixen too? I miss your emails. :)