PDA

View Full Version : Star and Lizzy are sick

Palomino21
09-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Hello everyone. I got my internet hooked up today and thought I would come check in. Lizzy brought home a cold and Star ended up getting it. She has a fever and seems so depressed. Anyway I took her and Lizzy both to the vet and they say they've both got upper respiratory infections and gave me antibiotics to make them well again.

sirrahbed
09-16-2005, 04:48 PM
awwww....poor babies have a cold!!:( Hope they are soon feeling much better Annie:)

sandragonfly
09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
lizzy the new cat? congrats!! I gotta find the thread later (if you have one) when I come back.

I'm sorry they both are sick, I'm sure they will be okay - URI should go away, usually not more than four days or so if you keep on with antibiotics!

thinking of you all,
..all of us. :)

lvpets2002
09-16-2005, 05:21 PM
:( So sad that you both are sick.. Go to the whitecoats & they will fix you right up.. Get well soon you two & my girls send lots of whisker prayers & hugs..

Soapets
09-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Sorry to hear that they are sick, but hopefully the medicine will kick in rather quickly and take care of it. Give them extra belly rubs, ear scritches, and head bumpies for me!;)

Palomino21
09-16-2005, 06:44 PM
This is one of the worst feelings there is, feeling completely helpless in taking away their sickness, Star especially. Lizzy seems to be getting over it really quickly while Star has a fever. I took them both to the vet this morning and they gave me antibiotics. I feel so depressed tonight. My cats are sick, I got the divorce papers yesterday, and I am feeling so very alone. Please keep me in your prayers.

Annie

catmandu
09-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I HATE,TO SEE THE FOUND CATS,ILL,AS YOU SAY,THERE IS A FEELING,OF FRUSTRATION,AND HELPLESSNESS,KNOWING,THAT YOU,ARE UNABLE,TO HELP THEM,ROCCA,AND JOHN,ARE STILL ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE,TO CATCH,AND THE OTHERS,ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS IMPOSSIBLE.
PRAYERS,ARE COMING FOR STAR,AND LIZZY,THAT THE VET,CAN TAKE AWAY,THAT COLD,AND MAKE THEM WELL,AGAIN.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/GCKcopy.jpg

lady_zana
09-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Eepie says:

GET WELL SOON STAR AND LIZZIE!!!!!!!

catcrazylady
09-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm sorry your babies are sick. It is a helpless feeling to see them like that and you can't do anything to help. Try not to worry too much because they will get better. It just takes awhile for the antibiotics to kick in. Give lots of snuggles and lovins and in a few days they will be feeling all better.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and little {{{{hugs}}} to the babies.

sandragonfly
09-18-2005, 08:27 PM
anne, I understand it's hard to see our babies sick. especially when you're going through a few. is there someone you could talk with? :( somebody here & I'm only a click away!

I came in here to check on how star, lizzy and you're doing.. please let me(us) know!

(((hugs)))
..gina & star

lisalee
09-18-2005, 09:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/lisalee557/getwellsoon.jpg

Sash had many upper respiratory infections too over his lifetime. Don't worry, I'm sure Star and Lizzy will be feeling better in no time! :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-19-2005, 12:53 AM
I sure hope that they feel better soon. Get well soon Star and Lizzy.

NoahsMommy
09-19-2005, 02:28 AM
(((((Annie)))))

I'm so sorry you and your furkids are down/ill.

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

orangemm
09-19-2005, 02:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your babies being sick, and then your sad news on top of it. It's bad enough when our darling pets are ill, but to add more troubles on top of that is really daunting.

You've done the right thing for them and I know they will be feeling better in a few days. Hopefully your troubles will soon diminish and you will feel more positive!

Hugs to ALL of you!!!