PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

JenBKR
09-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Bad day at work, everyone's driving me crazy, so many demanding and impatient clients that don't know what they want but expect me to get it for them anyway.

Ok, sorry guys, had to vent. Whew, I feel better! ;)

lvpets2002
09-16-2005, 03:58 PM
:) Thanks Jen & I felt the relief here.. It has been a mad house here at work all week here in aviation.. A worker just ask me if it was time to go home yet & he was still waiting for all ???? to still break loose..

Samantha Puppy
09-16-2005, 05:29 PM
It's been a crappy week for me at work (scratch that, crappier than usual - every week is crappy). I think part of the problem was that I've been very emotional this week which has made me go back and forth between being weepy and being very short-tempered.

Today, for example, I was getting extremely annoyed with some of my coworkers' spouses. It's normal to get *a* call a day from their spouses, but one in particular, well his wife called FIVE TIMES IN TWO AND A HALF HOURS. That is way too excessive and takes up a lot of my time when I'm constantly answering his personal phone calls rather than doing other things. It's also annoying when she could easily call his cell phone and cut me out all together! It wouldn't be *as* big a deal if it wasn't a regular thing, but hearing from her 4-5x a day is STANDARD. Aside from today when it was 5x in 2.5 hours, the other thing she does that annoys the crap out of me is calling for him *as he's pulling up in the morning*. Why does that annoy me? THEY LIVE TWO MINUTES FROM THE OFFICE. WHAT CHANGED IN 2 MINUTES THAT SHE HAS TO CALL HIM ALREADY????

Hm. Apparently I'm still annoyed. Oh well, 'least it's Friday and I get two days off from her!!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-16-2005, 06:02 PM
I can relate. The head of our department is away and we are in the middle of trying to find out what in the heck is going on! It seems as if no one was told a darn thing, and now we have to wade through tons of paper just to get back on track...and of course the people who we process permits for are getting mighty impatient as it is getting to be the end of the summer and its very hard to construct things in the snow.

TGIF? :D

JenBKR
09-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Whew, I feel better today. Thanks for letting me vent. That phone at work did not stop ringing yesterday, all with demanding requests. Samantha Puppy - I feel your pain...one of my co-workers is looking for a house to buy and calls realtors and has them call her back at work, so then in the afternoon I am bombarded with calls from them, and it takes up so much time! I hate answering the phone! I have so much other stuff to do, it gets frustrating. Ah well, thanks guys!