PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sirrahbed!! Sirrahned!!

Sirrahsim
09-16-2005, 09:37 AM
How's my little Boomer-butt doing today?? I need more pictures!! I miss my little sweet furball:D

Laura's Babies
09-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Missy, you have to be walking on AIR over where he is and in knowing you will be there yourself SOON! I know you have shed many tears over the whole situation but now, they are tears of JOY! Think how happy Boomer is going to be when you get there!!!

Soapets
09-16-2005, 11:08 AM
It looks to me like Boomer is settling in well, and will be very happy to show you around and teach you everything he can by the time you arrive!:)

catmandu
09-16-2005, 03:45 PM
I AM SO GLAD,THAT BOOMER,IS SETTLING IN,AND THAT DEBBIES CATS,SEEM,TO BE AS TOLERANT,AS THE FOUND CATS,ACCEPTING ALL NEW COMERS,WITH A PURR,AND FRIENDSHIP.
LETS PRAY,THAT THEY ARE ALL CURLED TOGETHER,BEFORE VERY LONG.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Mrscrappy2.jpg

orangemm
09-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Missy, I am sure that there is a big void where Boomer used to be! Letting your big boy fly to the states was a huge decision, but he sure took things in stride. He turned out to be a veteran traveler, that's for sure.

I'd be feeling the same way, missing my furball, wanting to know his every move & mood.

Every time I log in here I run right here to see what Boomer's been up to!!!

Won't be long now and you'll be home, too, and can cuddle with your 'other boy'!!!