PDA

View Full Version : Trixie

Niki
09-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Congratulations Trixie!! You are such a wondeful little fluff ball!! Everytime your mommy tells about your adventures I can't help but smile! You're such a joy! Congratulations on being POTD!!

Marie>> Trixie is such a wonderful little lady!! Be proud of her!

Greetz Chris (Bubbles)

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2005, 05:03 AM
Aw Trixie, you're a little cutie! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you have a special day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Trixie
What an adorable chilla you are!
I swear you are grinning as you eat your treat in your picture!
You certainly look happy anyway!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!

gini
09-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Trixie - you are just precious - and quite the lady - it is easy to see.

Congratulations sweet one on being our Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
09-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Miss Trixie!!! Oh what a dainty, delciate little Chin you are! I love the way you use your precious paws to eat! My wheekers love timothy hay too but don't chow down near as sweetly as you!:D You're simply precious, such a joyful addition to your family and a much loved one, for sure! Wow, what deluxe accomodations! With all those ramps, perches and wheels to enjoy I'm sure you keep yourself very busy...and trim!:D I hope you and your proud people enjoy a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration, filled with all your favorite activities and treats...maybe a lava ash bath???:D Congratulations to our most adorable and deserving honoree, TRIXIE!!! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

K9soul
09-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Trixie, you are just as cute as you can possibly be! How could anyone ever resist that fuzzy little bewhiskered face? Your little front feet are more like tiny little hands, so dainty and delicate. I bet you are quite agile too, I'd love to see you running and jumping over your ramps, perches and the big wheel! I never knew that chins enjoyed dust/lava ash baths, what fun! :D Sounds like you've found yourself a wonderful home :). Trixie, I hope today you have an especially fun-filled day with all your very favorites! Congratulations on being our beautiful and adorable Pet of the Day!

Jax
09-16-2005, 05:37 PM
What a total cutie you are SWEET TRIXIE!!! :) :D :)

luvofallhorses
09-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi there, Trixie!! :) What a cute lil' girl you are!! :D ENjoy your special day, sweetheart!! :D

Rats_Are_Stars2
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Aw your a very lucky person to have a cute dog. :)