PDA

View Full Version : Little Orphan Annie got spayed.......

Soapets
09-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Little Orphan Annie just got home after being at the Vet.'s to be spayed. She is doing well, and wanted to eat right away when I got her home. I am a little worried that Shadow may want to play with her more than she is willing and able to play right now, but so far he's been real good with her.

The first thing Annie did when she got home, even before going to her food bowl, was to walk over to Oreo and Sandi and hunch up her back and rub against them!

We got three little Cat Play Cubes from Wal-Mart, and got them set up and attached to one another, so Shadow has been playing in them. We thought it might help distract him from our little Annie for awhile, at least.

I'm going to try to get some more pictures of all of my fur-babies taken and posted on here. Things have been extremely hectic around here lately, but I will TRY to get this done.....

Deb

lvpets2002
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
:) So glad all went well with you Little Orphan Annie & glad you are home now.. My girls send all paws up & whisker hugs..

slick
09-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Deb, I'm so glad that the spaying went well and little Annie is recovering. It's such a worry for the Meowmie but such a relief when it's all over and she's back to normal.

jenluckenbach
09-15-2005, 05:02 PM
I am glad that darling Annie did well with her spay.

furrykidsmother
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear that she is doing well. When she is up to it, we need more pictures!! Shadow too!!

catnapper
09-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Poor Annie. Flutter and her sisters know exactly what you're feeling - they got spayed today too. I can't pick them up til tomorrow

Please give Annie a few gentle kisses from me!

Soapets
09-15-2005, 05:44 PM
She actually had the surgery yesterday, stayed there overnight, and I picked her up around 1:15 p.m. today, after I got off work. She's doing well, eating well, using the litterbox fine, sleeping in her window shelf or by Sandi's and Oreo's bedding blankets. I've got some pictures I'm going to try to upload yet this evening and post in a little while---of Annie, Shadow, and Angel.

Deb

catmandu
09-15-2005, 06:09 PM
THATS SO GREAT NEW,FOR A VERY LUCKY,LITTLE CAT,THAT WAS ONCE SLATED,TO BE PTS.
ALL LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE,NEEDE WAS A FURR EVER HOME,AND A SECOND CHANCE,AND SHE IS THRIVING.
AND THE FOOUND CATSARE MMMEEEEOOOOWING,FOR LITTLE ORPAN ANNIE,THIER PAL!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos850.jpg

CalliesMom
09-15-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm so glad her surgery went well. SMOOCHES for Annie.

rg_girlca
09-15-2005, 08:56 PM
Willy here......Meowmie told me that you had some kind of surgery yesterday, but she didn't go into detail as to what it was. But she did say that you are doing well and I am so, so happy to hear that. For some reason though meowmie said that my turn is coming up next week. What the heck she means by that, who knows.

Headbumpies and kisses to you sweetheart and can't wait to see more pictures of my darling Annie.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/liebe/mrstraetz.gif

orangemm
09-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Aww, sweet Annie, recover quickly!! Hope you are feeling much better today. What a brave girl you are!