PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7

slleipnir
09-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Anyone ever play this game???? (for PS) It's one of my favs! I really like all the FF games, but this one was one of the best I think.

Anyway, they FINALLY came out with a GOOD Final Fantasy movie based off a game! YAY! And THIS game to be exact. Whoo. Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Anyone see it??

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ website for it

It was such a great movie :D:D:D

Yes, I'm aware I am a loser. lol.

dukedogsmom
09-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I've never played any versions. They look like they'd be fun. I even bought a PS game two years ago(The Simpsons Hit and Run) when I thought I'd be getting a PS. Still haven't bought one. I'm going to try to get one after Christmas, though. Either that or and Xbox.

slleipnir
09-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Cool! You should try some if you get a PS...7 is for PS1, so the graphics kinda suck (the story line is awesome though) FFx however has BEAUTIFUL graphics and an ok storyline.

slleipnir
09-15-2005, 11:15 PM
wow, no one :XX

DJFyrewolf36
09-16-2005, 12:12 AM
*Drooool*

I LOVE CGI...even if the plot is crud *and I LIKED the plot for The Spirits Within...even though it really wasn't FF...it WAS based on a good Square game though.*

I am so buying this...I am jealous you've seen it :p lol. Was the plot decient too?

slleipnir
09-16-2005, 12:23 AM
I really enjoyed it ^__^ You CAN download the japanese (subtitled) version of it...which is what I did.. :D

Red only has one line though T_T