PDA

View Full Version : I am P*st Off

GoldenLuv
09-15-2005, 01:39 PM
I had this really beauitful golden retriever flag hang outside in the front yard.. its been there all summer long

well when hubby came home he said Donna come here and i went outside and it was all torn up and cut into pieces and was all over the front yard..

I loved that thing.. and its very very hard to find thing's like that here in the boonies where i live....

I wish some people would leave other people's thing's alone that is in their own private yard....gggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

slleipnir
09-15-2005, 01:46 PM
That sucks :( I HATE it when people do stuff like that. I honestly don't understand what could make someone do something like that....:(

GoldenLuv
09-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
That sucks :( I HATE it when people do stuff like that. I honestly don't understand what could make someone do something like that....:( people they are stupid heartless BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP's:D

Karen
09-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I hope you filed a police report - that's vandalism and destruction of private property.

I hope you find another one, maybe even prettier. You have our sympathy.

Kfamr
09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Ugh. :( I'm so sorry.

I have always failed to understand what sort of joy or any sensation someone could get from doing something so stupid.

furrykidsmother
09-15-2005, 02:07 PM
That is terrible. I don't understand why people feel the need to destroy other peoples property.

Maybe this will help:

http://www.obflag.com/labret.html

GoldenLuv
09-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by furrykidsmother
That is terrible. I don't understand why people feel the need to destroy other peoples property.

Maybe this will help:

http://www.obflag.com/labret.html oh cool thanks for the link i am gonna order a co uple

lbaker
09-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Just within the last three days someone carefully peeled off my "Dog Is My CoPilot" bumper sticker, not just ripped it apart but carefully peeled it. It was given to me by the Editor of Bark magazine and I really liked it. I'm sure Claudia (the editor) will send me another but what kind of supposed dog lover would STEAL a dog bumper sticker :confused: Somehow that sounds like an oxymoron - a doglover thief .... sounds like a moron anyway :mad:

Lobodeb
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
GRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why do people do that? What joy can one possibly get from destroying something that isn't theirs? I just don't get it?

I'm sorry about your flag. Perhaps you can find one on e-bay?

buttercup132
09-15-2005, 03:40 PM
if you show your goldens maybe its a person u compete with or sumin tryin to get bak at u...maybe i dont know