PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and thanks

wolflover
03-13-2002, 06:45 AM
Hi Everyone..

I am a new member here and guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Jaquetta and I am from Missouri. I am 47 years old. Love dogs and have all of my life. I have 9 and now unexpectedly have 4 orphan pups that I am having to hand raise. But I love them all dearly, they are my best friends.

I want to thank dixieland dancer for all of her help and info on my situation, it was much appreciated as well as everyone else.So far the babes are doing ok. So I am just keeping my fingers crossed...Have a good day everyone...Wolflover

purrley
03-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Hi - Wolflover - Welcome to Pet Talk - We'll be looking forward to your postings. Good luck with your little guys, sounds like you have your hands full;)

Former User
03-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Hi Jaquetta, and welcome to Pet Talk! I don't have a dog anymore (he's at the Rainbow Bridge), but we have 2 cats.

You're going to love it here at Pet Talk! Good luck with those puppies, you're doing a great job!

I'll attach here a pic of my dog

Dixieland Dancer
03-13-2002, 07:26 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jaquetta. You will love it here. Everyone is crazy about their furkids!

Keep us posted on the babies.

Angels3
03-13-2002, 07:45 AM
Hi, Jaquetta, & welcome. It's nice to meet sombody who loves dogs like you do. I look forward to lots more posts from you. I'd love to know more about your 9 dogs.
We live in Australia & own 2 elderly shelties & 1 tibetan spaniel & 3 cats.
One of the shelties & all the cats are rescues. I also help out with Tibbie Rescue.:)
Marie

Gio
03-13-2002, 07:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Jaquetta!

I read your other post too, will be keeping my fingers crossed for the pups. And pleas update us as much as you wish :D

Stenograsaurus
03-13-2002, 11:20 AM
Welcome to pettalk, Jaquetta. This site is very addicting!!!!! You must be a very special lady to take care of all the animals that you do. I'll keep the cute pupsters in my prayers. Keep us posted on their progress. I also would love to hear the stories of your dogs!!!

I own two dogs, a 5 yr. husky (Dakota) and a 3? yr. Shepherd/Collie (Patience) mix. Patience was a stray so I'm guessing on her age. I also have two horses, (Yankee and Rebel) two cats (Misty and Fawn) and four hamsters (Baby, Little Miss Shaky, Furball and Hailey).

mugsy
03-13-2002, 11:22 AM
Hi Jaquetta, and welcome to the group of crazies called Pet Talkers. You are ALMOST caught up with me on the number of dogs, if you count you new pups, which I am hoping beyond all hope has a happy ending, you're only 2 behind me!!! I agree, we need to know all about your beauties, like names, ages, breeds, etc and I, for one, LOVE pictures. Welcome and I hope to hear lots from you in the future.

Crikit
03-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Hey Jaquetta welcome to pet talk. Can't wait to hear about your gang :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!
When I first started reading your post, I said "Wow! Almost as many pooches as our Mugsy has!" I bet there is never a dull moment at your house.
Look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your furkids and their nawtee dowg antics!

tatsxxx11
03-13-2002, 04:43 PM
A big welcome to you Jaquetta and to your fur family! Looking forward to hearing about and SEEING PICS of all of the members of your beautiful family! Sandra and the Furkids

KYS
03-13-2002, 05:37 PM
A very warm welcome Jaquetta,

I am also looking forward in reading your stories and
seeing pictures of your family.

LoudLou
03-13-2002, 07:57 PM
Look forward to seeing pix and reading "Tails"...Tales about your furbabies! I am Mom to 1 Corgi, Loud Louie and 2 SiaMeezer kitties.-- Kate:D

03-14-2002, 09:08 AM
Welcome Aboard!!! This is a great site:) The advice you can recieve here is invaluable and the support is even more priceless. We have a great bunch of people here and you will fit right in with your menagerie of pets!!

We all love pics so send them our way!! :D!

By the way, I LOVE your signature. Ain't that the TRUTH!!!

Cincy'sMom
03-15-2002, 05:09 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! I haven't been around here too long but have gotten some great advice and I am sure you can already tell everyone is friendly.

Good luck with your little pups!!!