PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Skittelz

momoffuzzyfaces
09-15-2005, 11:41 AM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I can't believe my good luck to be the first to greet you today!
Sounds like you are one happy boy and loved a lot, which is just as it should be.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our extra special Pet of the Day today!:D

K9soul
09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
What a vibrant, vivid, and beautiful birdie you are Skittelz, with a personality that shines just as brightly as does your dazzling exterior! Reading your mommy's loving words for her cuddlebug birdie warmed my heart and put a big smile on my face. I'm quite impressed at all the things you have learned already too. With all those brains, good looks, and charismatic nature, you are one amazing and unique individual! How I'd love to see you out in your flight suit, dancing and spinning away :D. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, sweet Skittelz! I hope today you have a SUPER fun-filled day with all your very favorite treats (no broccoli! ;)) and activities. Congratulations Skittelz, on being our most lovable and EXTRA special Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
09-15-2005, 02:15 PM
You're simply beautiful, sweet Skittelz and such a lover boy!!!:D I got all misty eyed reading your precious story!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! Wow, 6 doggie siblings...what a fun packed house yours must be; and filled with so much love too!:) How could anyone resist your many charms? I'd love to see you in your flight suit, or dancing and spinning on your Mom's finger...too cute!!!:D But potty trained??? Wow, you are one smart birdie boy as well! Skittelz, I know that every day is special at your house but I hope today you and your devoted Mom and Dad, little skin brother and doggie siblings all have an EXTRA special day, celebrating your well earned reign as our most precious Pet of the Day:) Congratulations to you adroable Skttlez, the cutest, cuddliest birdie on the planet!:) Hope you get treated to lots of extra helpings of oranges, pineapples and pellets...and hugs and kisses too!:)

P.S...Love your beautiful feathers and coloring! Your tail is spectacular!:)

Jax
09-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Skittelz, you rock!! :cool: What a handsome green-cheeked fellow you are! And so smart too. Congrats to SWEET SKITTELZ!! :) :D :)

luvofallhorses
09-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi there, Skittelz!! What a pretty boy you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, cutie pie!! :)

AvaJoy
09-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I love the creative spelling of your name, Skittelz! Just as clever as you are, therefore it fits you perfectly! I'd like to see your finger acrobatics! You seem like you have just the most endearing and precious of birdie personalities, and so deserving to be our POTD! :)