PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here watch "the OC"?

beeniesmom
09-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm addicted to it.... I know, it's a teeny bopper kind of show.... but I just can't get enough of it. :)
Hubby got me Series 1 on DVD for Christmas last year.... and Series 2 for my B-day. :)
Anyone like it?

Pawsitive Thinking
09-15-2005, 10:42 AM
Fortunately for me my daughter is hooked on it so I have to watch it for her sake....not that I want to, you understand......

CountryWolf07
09-15-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm hooked to it. :)

manda_moo87
09-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I've actually never seen it. All my friends watch it and I mean to watch it but I never seem to remember when its on. On of these days I'll give it a try I guess. :p

joanofark
09-15-2005, 11:20 AM
I've heard of it. But never really ever watched it...:p What is it about and what channel is it on;)?

beeniesmom
09-15-2005, 11:26 AM
The plot is actually pretty long since this is thier third season.... which just started laste week.

It's on Thursdays here on the east coast... yay tonight.

For more info.... what it's about, when they show it...

http://www.fox.com/oc/

I think that new lady.... in the rehab clinic with Kirsten.... is after Sandy.... what do you think?

new mom to a veiled
09-15-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm with you Carmen!!!...............Tonight at 8!!!

CountryWolf07
09-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by beeniesmom
The plot is actually pretty long since this is thier third season.... which just started laste week.

It's on Thursdays here on the east coast... yay tonight.

For more info.... what it's about, when they show it...

http://www.fox.com/oc/

I think that new lady.... in the rehab clinic with Kirsten.... is after Sandy.... what do you think?

I agree! She is CREEPY!

I think Ryan & Marissa are actually gonna "do it" this season..

cali
09-15-2005, 05:58 PM
I have seen it a few times, and I dont hate it, but the music and lighting they use gives me a headache

Flatcoatluver
09-15-2005, 06:02 PM
omg i don't watch it but all my freind are like so obssed with it!

CountryWolf07
09-16-2005, 12:57 AM
It was a good episode!

- Jimmy is up to something and I don't like it one bit
- That creepy woman who befriends Kirsten, she has to be after Sandy and the money
- Ryan being really protective of Marissa after he heard Marissa was kicked out of school, punching the new dean - now that's the Old Ryan Atwood! Wonder what's gonna happen to him now, since the dean wants to kick him out.
- It was cute how Ryan & Marissa "re-did" the whole ferris wheel sceneario (from Season 1)

Good episode.. definitely! Next week's gonna be a lot more interesting!! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
09-16-2005, 04:07 AM
:mad: we're a whole season behind over here :mad:

beeniesmom
09-16-2005, 04:09 AM
I missed most if it because if some really bad news from home.
Hubby recorded it. I'll watch it this weekend.