PDA

View Full Version : TigerBlossom has adopted Molly (photo included)

AmberLee
09-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi all. I just wanted to introduce my new furry niece to PetTalk. My sister, screen name TigerBlossom, and her family adopted the cutest puppy this weekend and I was lucky enough to be there and take pictures.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/8b926f98.jpg

Here is 'little' Molly* in TigerBlossom's arms. Molly's mother's a Springer Spaniel and it's thought her father's a St. Bernard mix. She's 20 pounds of love and cuddles at 11 weeks old. The freckles on her face are SO adorable.

She was adopted from a rescue group outside of PetSmart, but I've forgotten what the group's name is. They had over 60 dogs, mainly puppies, available. We think we got the lovingest dog there, of course.

* name may change. Pretty much all the family is happy calling her Molly, but my younger nephew thinks people names don't work for dogs. :rolleyes: :p Time will tell, right?

lizbud
09-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Wow, she's a handful for 11 weeks.:) Molly is a cute name.
I like her freckles.:D

AmberLee
09-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks! She's pretty much all cream and tan, but the three BIG spots on her back have a lot of black in them. She's such a cuddly love-bug!

Ginger's Mom
09-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Congratulations TigerBlossom, and thanks for sharing this with us Amberlee. She is 20 lbs at 11 weeks? :eek: She is going to be HUGE. Let me tell you my 30 lb. dog was 5 lbs at 11 weeks, so let me see 20X6 :eek: :D She is sweet, and my philosophy is that just gives them more dog to love/hug. :)

sammy101
09-14-2005, 06:09 PM
she's adorable!But you need to get a picture of her face;) Congrats to Tigerblossom!:) And she's gonna be a big girl!:eek:

petslover
09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
She looks cute, but I would like to see a picture of her face too! She sure is a huge 11 week old puppy! :)

k9krazee
09-14-2005, 06:15 PM
What a gorgeous BIG girl!! 20 lbs :eek: 11 weeks :eek: Wow!! Congrats to TigerBlossom!!

AmberLee
09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
*blush* I don't think I got one of her face. :o :o I did get a shot with her, her two sisters, and their three brothers in adjacent cages. They are too big to post here though. I'll see if I can get help resizing them and post later.

Thanks for all the kind comments!

wolflady
09-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Wow! What a big girl Molly is going to be and what a cutie too! Be sure to tell your sister congratulations on her new furry family member! Can't wait to see more pics of her and watch her grow! :)

**hugs**

cyber-sibes
09-14-2005, 09:59 PM
She sure has a pretty coat! My Rosie was about 20 lbs at 11 weeks, too - she ended up being a 70-lb beauty! We'll be watching for more pics!

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2005, 12:15 AM
She's so adorable.:D I like the name Molly but if they decide to change it she could always be called Freckles.;) Congrats TigerBlossom!!!

AmberLee e-mailed me 3 more pictures and I've resized them for her so hopefully she'll be posting these soon.;)

AmberLee
09-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Here is the closest I got to a shot of her face, it's like a side view ... (No, I don't know WHAT I was thinking of! Silly Aunt Amber. :rolleyes: :p )

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/d9227f74.jpg

Here is another side view, isn't her tail perky and happy looking? It brightens my day just to see her.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/e495c216.jpg

Here she is in a cage with her two female littermates. Their three male littermates are immediately behind them in another cage. They were amazing to see all together in real life. Not quite 120 pounds between 6 puppies!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/97528037.jpg

That's all. Just wanted to share this special bundle of love with you all!

AmberLee
09-15-2005, 01:00 AM
P.S. Thank you, thank you, thank you to KAK for 1) teaching me how to post photos and walking me through every step a couple times till I got it, 2) helping me set up an account to post photos from, and 3) heroically resizing the photos so I could post 'em.

Before you know it I'll be dangerous!!!! :D :cool: :D :eek: :D

Pawsitive Thinking
09-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Awww! She is lovely

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
P.S. Thank you, thank you, thank you to KAK for 1) teaching me how to post photos and walking me through every step a couple times till I got it, 2) helping me set up an account to post photos from, and 3) heroically resizing the photos so I could post 'em.

Before you know it I'll be dangerous!!!! :D :cool: :D :eek: :D You're welcome. I wish I'd done this sooner so we would've been able see more of your furkids over the years.:)

Molly's siblings are all adorable too but she stands out as being extra cute. I'm sure that your sister and her family will enjoy her for many years to come.:)

Suki Wingy
09-15-2005, 01:49 PM
What a cutie! I think people names can be the best for dogs!!!!!

dukedogsmom
09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
What a cute dog! Good for them for adopting. I love her coloring. We'd love to see more pics some day soon.

Kfamr
09-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh, she is precious! Congratulations to TigerBlossom and to Molly for getting a wondeful new home. Kudos to you for adopting, a decision more people should make! :)

AmberLee
09-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
What a cute dog! Good for them for adopting. I love her coloring. We'd love to see more pics some day soon.

I'm looking forward to visiting them in a couple weeks. Be prepared for more puppy pics then!

Thanks to all for all your kind comments. TigerBlossom was really touched, and by your kindness last Christmas when her Kemo died.

AmberLee
10-14-2005, 02:18 PM
FYI: Molly was spayed yesterday. She is home, and grumpy, today.

:) :eek: :)

Oh, I forgot to say that as of my last visit, she's now 29 pounds of frisky puppy!

lv4dogs
10-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Yay, another spayed puppy!! Kudos to you for having that done. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery.

Oh did I miss the new pics from dukesdogsmom or are they not up yet? I think we are long overdue for some major cuteness pictures. :)

Logan
10-14-2005, 03:06 PM
She's just adorable, Amberlee!!! :) I know you are a proud auntie!!!! :)

jackie
10-14-2005, 03:07 PM
This makes me crave another puppy, but three is my limit (at least until I return to Canada with them all). She is stunning!

Anita Cholaine
10-14-2005, 03:14 PM
She's so pretty!:D and I love her name, Molly......

krazyaboutkatz
10-15-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm glad to hear that her spay went well. :) Is she now completely over her kennel cough though? I sure hope so.

AmberLee
10-15-2005, 12:40 AM
...Is she now completely over her kennel cough though? I sure hope so.

She had a lingering cough when I was home ... two weekends ago ... wow, time goes fast!? Apparently she's well enough for the spay, anyway.

I was amazed that she'd gained 9 pounds in a month. She may be 'Queen Kong' eventually. It can't keep up though... can it? :eek: :p :eek:

AmberLee
10-15-2005, 12:41 AM
... Oh did I miss the new pics ... or are they not up yet? I think we are long overdue for some major cuteness pictures. :)

I posted the new photos in another thread. Let me figure out where :o and I'll post a link...

AmberLee
10-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Here is a link to the other thread (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?t=89487&highlight=Molly+photo+face) with the photo of her face.

In it we discuss how shocked we were that her two sisters died shortly after the adoption fair. It really shook us up. We're glad we got her.

Ginger's Mom
10-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Glad to hear that her spay went well, and I hope her little cough can get cleared up soon. Oh yeah, the little sweetie will keep growing like that until she is about six months old then it will slow down slightly (maybe only five or six pounds a until she is about 18 months old ;)). Tigerblossom is going to have so much puppy to love. :D

anna_66
10-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Well how in the world did I miss this wonderful news :confused: Not doing my job good enough was I:o

Oh Amberlee, she is just precious! I'm so glad that she has a wonderful forever home with your sister. Sad to hear about her litter mates though:(
I hope she's getting over that kennel cough.

Please take my since apologies on missing this thread, she looks like she's going to bring great happiness to the family:D

ChrisH
10-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Well how in the world did I miss this wonderful news ...
I missed it too. :o

Amberlee, she is so adorable! :D Look forward to seeing lots more pictures as she grows... and grows, and grows... :eek: :D

AmberLee
10-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Thank you all. Molly is a treasure.

Our mother reports that she is starting to forgive the family for the indignities at the vets. When she first came home from the spay, she napped with her head facing away from family members, like she couldn't bear to face them.

Now all is well again.

AmberLee
10-15-2005, 12:03 PM
Well how in the world did I miss this wonderful news :confused: Not doing my job good enough was I:o

Oh Amberlee, she is just precious! I'm so glad that she has a wonderful forever home with your sister. Sad to hear about her litter mates though:(
I hope she's getting over that kennel cough.

Please take my since apologies on missing this thread, she looks like she's going to bring great happiness to the family:D

{{{hugs}}} Pet Talk is so busy these days it's hard to keep up. Glad that I'm not alone in that. I feel overwhelmed sometimes!

Her cough is getting better. I think we saved her life adopting when we did. She is a love bug! I wish I were a better photographer so you could see more of her.

luvofallhorses
10-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Aww, what a cutie pie! :)