PDA

View Full Version : Fritz missed me

fritz03
09-14-2005, 01:44 PM
I went to a hockey game on Sunday night and fritz missed me something awful even though he saw me leave.He sat on top of my chair,listening and looking for me to come back.He did the same thing last year.I got a new pair of workboots last week and Fritz checked the water resistance of them by peeing on them.He probably smelled taffy on them as we had been there earlier in the day cutting grass.Marlene ,my sister went to the doctor's on Monday to see what has been causing her pain.Thought maybe an ulcer or scar tissue.It ended up being polyps so problem.She goes to another Doctor on Monday check on her hernia.

beeniesmom
09-14-2005, 01:58 PM
So sorry about your sister. I hope she gets better soon.
Kisses to Fritz.
We miss you!
I love hockey!

elizabethann
09-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh Fritz, you just make me laugh!! I can't believe you peed on Barry's boots! Well take that Barry! You should never go to a hockey game without Fritz! What were you thinking? ;)

Hope your Sister feels better soon.

P.S. Go Bruins!

:D

Daisy and Delilah
09-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh My Goodness Fritz!! Peeing on Barry's boots? That's right Barry, no more hockey games for you. Fritz simply won't put up with it. Maybe he could go to the game with you next time??? Sorry to hear your sister isn't feeling well. We sure hope she is on the way to a speedy recovery soon:)

poofy
09-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Its a good thing to have Fritz around to ck evey thing out.
Hope all goes well for your Sister..PJ

elizabethann
09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Poofy, your graphic with the Bichon popping up is sooo cute.